Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

Does anyone like to wear jewelry? Not just any jewelry but nipple rings, cock rings, pierced vagina and stuff like that. My GF and I have been to a nudist campground here in Missouri a few times. It is a very prudish nudist place. Tons of rules. One I got nailed for was adjusting my balls after I sat on a lounge chair. Apparently, you are not to touch your genitals at all. One other rule was no jewelry but they have since began to allow pierced nipples, clits and penises. It must be a piercing, meaning that it is attached to the body. I do not have a pierced penis but I do like to wear a ring at my glans. This is not allowed.

At another resort we visited in Indiana, just about anything was allowed. I could wear my cock ring and my GF has an anal plug with a jewel on it that she wore.

Does anyone else like to dress up their body parts with jewelry?

This topic was edited
RE:Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

Is it possible to 'clothe' only the jewelry itself? :-D

This post was edited

Penis tattoo. Can I ask if that hurt more or less than a normal tat? Also, do you have to have an erection to get the tattoo or do you have it done while flaccid? I would think the art would distort either way when the cock size changed.

Just curious.

I too have a butt plug but I have not worn it in public. My GF's looks fantastic when she has it inserted.

This post was edited

Freaks and clowns belong in the circus, not on a public beach.

This post was edited

I enjoying to wear a butt plug all day. Its a nice feeling you should try it.

This post was edited

This post was edited

The one you visited in Indiana which I know of is more of a freak show and that perhaps is a good fit for you. I do know members there however overall they scared my Luann out of there our 1st visit 10 yrs ago like they never saw a pretty woman before and came out like vultures surrounding her. It was my bad for not researching the place before hand. The recent report was from close friends 2 weeks ago they are still freaky there so go have fun.

This post was edited

Well, I had a frenum piercing but it 'grew out' and my cock rejected it! Girls liked it! Now I wear cock rings, nipple clamps and a lot of male necklaces and bracelets.

This post was edited

Don't be a troll. Go to the light.

This post was edited

I have my nips pierced and a prince Albert . I think they look great but more importantly feel great.
Also if I'm with someone that's not so into it, easy to remove.

This post was edited

lol well you always look sexy good for you

This post was edited