Butt texted nude photo!

Well I have been a nudist all my life. Frequently nude as a child, first outdoor nudity outdoor was when I was about 12-14 yo. Thats another story. Recently I visited Playalinda beach in Florida. Enjoying the day nude, i took serveral nude selfies intending to send to my wife. She knows about this has on occasion joined but shes less into it than I am. At any rate I thouoght Id tease her a bit with pics of me on nude beach while she was working from home. I reached the end of the day and packed up my things left the beach and did some errands on my way home. I had closed my phone but did not completely close the photo app apparently, you have to do that! Crouching down to search for an item at lowes, my phone in my back pocket started pandora music, i pulled it out of my pocket to shut it off and there was my nude self full frontal attached to a text message sent to a neighbor and a coworker, both females! Aarrgh! I dont mind being nude and dont mind if others know it but I dont want to share that with friends without their ok. So needless to say it was rather embarrassing! I hoped that the message had somehow not been sent. Both women were cool about it , lol one said she deleted it, the other said she hadnt received it ( liar). :). She was letting me off easy. Anyway all is good. I did apologize for visiting my nudity on them uninvited. But ive learned how to COMPLETELY shut down an app now! The picture was the reverse/front of the one on my profile hands on hips w hat on.

This topic was edited
RE:Butt texted nude photo!

I have a similar story that also happened at Playalinda a few days ago.
My somewhat shy wife recently drunk texted( with some encouragment from me) her friend some pictures from a nude beach we were at. One picture was from the back of me, another both of us, and the third a clear non-slip.
The friend said she loved the pictures. I'm very anxious to get home and meet up as couples and discuss. We can't send too many pictures, but an occasional would be fun, and may help loosen up my wife, and the other couple about nudism.

This post was edited
RE:Butt texted nude photo!

I once drunk texted a pic to a friend. The next day I looked back at it and tried to decide if I was crazy or just an idiot. Turns out he was ok with it we got a big laugh out of it the next day and he said he deleted it. Wasnt a big deal since he had seen me naked before.

This post was edited