RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

yes

This post was edited

Where do you guys wash your hands

When you are working outside, washing hands is an end of the job deed. It could come after several urinations. When we are done for the day or taking a break, I suspect that most of us go inside to wash.

This post was edited

When I taught school, I had a male high school student who had 2 brothers living with him and his father. Every morning and evening, they would pee in the back yard around the garden. The scent of the male human urine all around discouraged animlas from raiding the garden. His mother had them start doing that when he was 6 and she insists they all do that to protect her garden.

Someone finally mentioned that ;-) When I have a long drive to and from work I keep some empty Gatorade or similar large mouth bottles to pee in. When I get home I empty them around the garden and rinse them out for another refill ;-) It does keep the deer away.

On the OP, I was born and raised on a farm. Of course I pee outside. And working dirt construction, we call it dust control ;-)

This post was edited

We call it a bush wee on acreage but now I'll pee on the roses. Thanks for the tip.

This post was edited

Yeah I agree having a piss outdoors always feels good!
Actually taking a pee anywhere feels good especially when someone else is watching. Or better joins in.

Haha. Don't cross the streams . Lol

This post was edited

I have heard that it keeps the animals from poaching in your garden, but that does not seem to be true in my case. Perhaps I am not out there often enough.

This post was edited

Jeez, come on dudes.Sure if you are on a hike or at the beach, but if you are less than 30 feet from your own plumbing use the fkn toilet.

But my own plumbing leaks and by the time I get to the house I could have wet pants. The house pluming is just fine, though.

This post was edited

Jeez, come on dudes. Sure if you are on a hike or at the beach, but if you are less than 30 feet from your own plumbing use the fkn toiletSounds like someone has become far too domesticated!

This post was edited

I often pull into the driveway, get out of the truck and relieve myself. Not enough time to make it inside.

This post was edited

Sounds like someone has become far too domesticated!Dude, you are so right.Indoor plumbing is just another way the government is trying to control us.RAW SEWAGE IS HEALTHY!No one ever died from

Does that mean that I should thank the dog walkers for what gets left on my corner and my mailbox post?

This post was edited