What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

Just curious how bold folks are. There is no wrong answer. We each have a level of comfort we push our nudity to. Some never leave the privacy of their own homes. Others take it to the extreme.

So what is the boldest thing you have ever done in your birthday suit?

This topic was edited
RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

At a Rainbow Gathering - an annual campout for five or ten thousand people in a US National Forest somewhere - I camped with and volunteered with a group of people who had taken on the job of preparing food to take to Main Circle. Around camp, I was naked as usual gathering firewood, tending the fire, chopping veggies, stirring the pot. It was a big pot - it took four people, carrying it on two poles, to get it to the Main Circle serving site. One day, when we cooks and firetenders were ready to sit in the shade and let the servers tote our finished pot away, they came up short of enough strong guys to move the thing. I would ordinarily not hesitate to volunteer, but there they were, ready to go, and I was certainly not dressed for the occasion. Rather than delay things while I hiked back to my tent for something to wear, I just picked up one end of a pole, and we marched off.

There were probably a thousand people circled in the meadow, sitting in the grass listening to announcements and short presentations, waiting to be fed. Two or three of them naked; nudity was tolerated if uncommon. We carried our pot into the circle, where we joined people from other kitchen-camps who had brought contributions of their own; after a blessing / welcoming of the food, we fanned out to walk around the circle, filling the cups and bowls people had brought with them. So with some trepidation, I took up the task, walking the circle, ladling soup into bowl after bowl. And getting smiles. Sensing nothing but delight at my unusual choice of costume. It was bold, but also for me a defining moment, and a happy one.

This post was edited

awesome story Steve thanks for sharing it.

This post was edited

Several years ago, on one of my western road trips I was nude in my Lotus Elise with the top down, cruising West on I-15 through Las Vegas when the traffic came to a stop. This car is very low, only 44 in, or 112 cm high, and it is bright yellow, so it attracts a lot of attention, but I think most people who check out my car dont pay much attention to me. So, I just spread my always-handy towel across my lap and inched my way past whatever was impeding traffic. While doing so I tried to avoid stopping right next to any SUVs or trucks on my right, because they could easily see that I was nude. Others probably couldnt see that well. I suspect that very few people noticed my wardrobe and obviously nobody who did, cared enough to report it to the authorities. After about ten minutes or so, the traffic was moving normally again and I set the towel aside.

In Missouri I have gone through toll plazas where Ive had to stop and pay the toll nude, with only a towel in my lap without incident. These activities probably seem bolder than they actually are, but thats my contribution.

This post was edited

The boldest thing I ever did was walk into a interstate rest completely nude. You never know who you could run into (policeman). Then walking out with people around and hoping they don't pay any attention to you.

This post was edited

The boldest thing I ever did was walk into a interstate rest completely nude. You never know who you could run into (policeman). Then walking out with people around and hoping they don't pay any attention to you.

Do you mean a free standing rest room or a food court with rest rooms inside?
Daring either way, just curious.

This post was edited

My 44th birthday party. The party was at my friends house. We had about 15 other friends invited. All of us are nudists. As I arrived, I stripped naked because I wanted to spend my B-Day in my B-day suit. My friends and GF stayed dressed. They wanted to wait for the rest of the guests to arrive before they got naked.

We spent about an hour or two preparing the house for the party...typical nudist party preparations, sheets on the furniture, towels on the chairs and that sort of stuff.

As guests began to arrive, I decided just to stay nude. I was the only nude person at the party for a few hours.

I didn't really think anything of it. Nudity was and is so normal to me. After dinner, the rest of the guests were nude and the party raged on into the night.

Being naked in a crowd and thus showing that you're completely comfortable, is a great feeling.

This post was edited

@kinkymonkeys - thank you for sharing the experience and the wonderful photos. Great that you found such a private spot!

This post was edited

yes Kinky thanks for sharing. I have visited your country twice and fell in love with it. I so want come back and see more.

This post was edited

@kinkymonkeys Awesome pictures.

This post was edited

Another bold thing that I experienced was in my late 20's. I met this awesome girl and she was the person who really got me into nudism. I had always loved being nude but she pulled me out of my shell 100%.

It was a Sunday afternoon and she wanted to go to this gravel bar on the small river near here house. We packed a cooler and headed off. We parked the truck and had to hike down to the river a sort distance then across tot he gravel bar.

We got there and she stripped naked. I loved it and stripped too. We laid there in the sun, drinking a few beers and decided to go far a walk. We had nothing on but flip flops. We got about a 1/4 mile from our towels and clothes and, well, you know, did stuff that two naked lovers sometimes do.

We rinsed off in the river and looked up to find two canes heading straight for us. Nowhere to ide and no clothes or towels we just decided to act casual and waved as they went by. To our surprise, they stopped and wanted to talk. Ok, what the hell, we talked and they took off their clothes as well.

Being bold helped us to find another like mined couple. The four of us went on several nude adventures together that summer. It was fantastic.

This post was edited