RE:Welcome

I have always felt good about having no clothes on. I started by swimming and sun bathing nude. Gradually I let others know I was a nudist and began to occasionally be nude around friends. I enjoy being nude, it feels good. I have found it is better to be nude around others, and best of all when everyone is nude.

This post was edited

@lilwilly- very well stated! Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Our goal here is to make this a very meaningful group sharing our thoughts about our naked self with each other in a very respectful manner.

This post was edited

@sunnysideSteve-Glad to hear you feel a sense of community when youre with others. Like you, my opportunities to be with others is very limited due to a very active social life and volunteer life! Enjoy!

This post was edited

@CloudBR- self acceptance is very important -congratulations !

This post was edited

@crafted - yes it is probably surprising to most people that males and females can be together totally natural and its just that - Totally natural! Nothing more and nothing less!

This post was edited

@beefish- Just being yourself on both a good days and thats a good days is very important! Thank you for sharing the quotes

This post was edited

@Aussienudist66- Keep enjoying your happy place!

This post was edited

@Bbl1946 - you will find your first social experience is nothing like the very first one you describe! It will be one of total self acceptance with yourself and bu others

This post was edited