RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

A bit plastered at 3AM I decided to go for a nude walk to the local town airport and ended up climbing the light tower. By the time I headed home it was starting to get light which had my heart pumping.

This post was edited

that is IF they are working at all & not just effective deterrent DECORATION. most of the SCAM security cam operations are going bankrupt after their scare tactics bamboozled millions of folks to pony up for their mediocre hardware & overpriced services & then folks simply kept the hardware, too expensive for the operations to re-collect or resell USED, & consumers simply kept the hardware & signs & DITCHED the services.

This post was edited

I once decided that because Nudity is not actually illegal in Spain, I walked along my local textile beach, next to a main road, totally Naked, I then crossed the road and walked all the way home still Nude

This post was edited

I also posted this in the General section of the forum. But figured this group might have a bit bolder answers.So post away. What is the boldest thing you have done while clad in your birthday suit?

Many, und I do mean MANY years ago. When I lived a neighborhood that was downtown adjacent. I would frequently go streaking at night. There was a park in the neighborhood that I would streak through. There was also a bank with an outdoor ATM. On more than one occasion, I would go to the bank disrobe, und stick my ATM card into the ATM.

I have often wondered IF anyone from the bank EVER checked that footage, und if they did what they thought when they saw someone nude.

This post was edited

There was also a bank with an outdoor ATM. On more than one occasion, I would go to the bank disrobe, und stick my ATM card into the ATM.I have often wondered IF anyone from the bank EVER checked that footage, und if they did what they thought when they saw someone nude.

If they did, they could easily find out who you were by the ID on the bank card for that transaction during that time frame.

This post was edited

Putting the garbage and recycling out on the curb at 4:30am or 5:30am right under a street light.

This post was edited

Often I have walked nude between the parking lot and the nude beach. I am not nude in the parking lot if it could be an issue, usually removing my shorts once on the trail. Twice on my way to the beach I have passed people going the other way. One couple made a derogatory comment, the other group of two men and a women smiled and we exchanged greetings.

This post was edited

There was also a bank with an outdoor ATM. On more than one occasion, I would go to the bank disrobe, und stick my ATM card into the ATM.I have often wondered IF anyone from the bank EVER checked that footage, und if they did what they thought when they saw someone nude.

I've done this several times and on some occasions taken my own video footage.
Two of them can be seen here and here,

This post was edited

After driving naked I parked the car and paid for a ticket, still naked. The machine did say "Pay and display". I then put the few clothes I had with me in the charity bin -no way of getting them back.

This post was edited

If they did, they could easily find out who you were by the ID on the bank card for that transaction during that time frame.

Exactly, und given that I had NEVER had a anyone from law enforcement knocking on my door days later. I can only logically conclude that one of two things happened:

A. NO ONE ever checked the footage.
B. NO ONE gave a flying fig about the naked man in the middle of the night.

Question, do ATM security camera's run on a continuous loop 24/7 or do they start recording only AFTER a card is inserted und/or a person's PIN is type in?

This post was edited