Food Delivery

My wife and I are at home nudists as well as going to naked locations and we have always got a kick out of ordering food to be delivered. She'll almost always answer the door naked and it's really incredible how professional all of the delivery guys and girls always are... nothing but business! "Thank you M'am and Have a good night! Now they may get back in their vehicle and the Holy Sh*t moment sets in, who knows! Always Fun though! Maybe they see that a lot? Any past or present delivery drivers feel free to reply with experiences.....

This topic was edited
RE:Food Delivery

Brings back memories when I delivered pizzas some years ago. Had one woman who would always try and seduce me when I delivered. Had a girlfriend at the time or else I might have succumbed to her advances.

This post was edited

Hey, we did something while in MB that we had never done. We ordered pizza to be delivered to our room. Val was naked and I was wearing a t-shirt because I cooled the room for her. I had actually lost track of time so I would have had to go thru the kitchen and dinning room to retrieve pants from the bedroom. I was standing by the door when I heard a knock so I opened the door while hiding behind it. It was a lady so I told her we were naked and asked her if she minded doing business with us like that or if she preferred us getting clothed. She said "it doesn't matter. It's no big deal. You don't have to get dressed." So I opened the door all the way and went to get my wallet from the kitchen table. I went back to the door and got money for her. Since I only had about $8 besides a $100 bill, I gave it to her, took the pizza and left to put out on the table. I noticed what I thought was a strange look on her face so I asked her was anything wrong? Did she have enough money to make my change? She said "huh, how much? " That's when she explained that I had already paid for the pizza and a tip thru the online delivery service. She said she was thinking, "Wow, this man just tipped me $100!" We laughed after I realized she was correct and I told her I did not have it like that and didn't mean to give her a tip that big! She gave me the bill back and I gave her the other cash in my wallet. It was a pleasant exchange. Who knows, she may already be a nudist!

This post was edited

I do one of those delivery apps in the evening and am always hopeful that I will one day deliver to a fellow nudist who will great me at the door nude.

This post was edited

My favorite experience of opening the door naked happened one time when I ordered pizza. My pizza arrived earlier than I was told. I was getting out of the shower so I was dripping wet. As I opened the door, I use the door so Im not exposed, but you can see that Im naked. The delivery girl noticed I was wet and offered to bring the pizza in for me. I reminded her I was naked and she said that was ok. Once she put the pizza on the table, she asked if I had planned the scenario. I told her no but was glad it happened. She wanted to know if I stayed naked and I told her yes, I was a nudist. Then she said she was glad she had taken my delivery. When I asked her why she said she had heard of nudist but never had the chance to meet one. As we talked, I asked her if she would like to join me. She said no, she would be embarrassed. She left and I thought she would probably not come back.
About a month later I ordered pizza again and to my surprise the same girl showed up. I invited her in and she did not hesitate. I asked her her name and she said Lisa. As we talked, I could tell she was a little nervous. I decided to offer her the chance to join me again. She said she would try it in her underwear. As she undressed, I was impressed to see she had on a nice lingerie set. She had a nice figure with good sized breast. As we talked, she relaxed. This scenario repeated itself three times, over a few months.
The next time I ordered Lisa showed up again. I let her in and asked if she wanted to join me. She said she had another delivery but got off in a couple hours and asked if she could come over then. I said yes. When she got here, I offered a soda and she said yes. When I returned from the kitchen she was sitting in her lingerie. She said she had been staying naked in her bedroom at home and liked it. I offered her the opportunity to remove her lingerie. To my pleasant surprise she stood and removed her bra and panties. I was delighted to see that her pussy was bald. When I saw her erect nipples, I asked if she was cold. She said no she was aroused. She said she had never been nude with a man. I told her to relax, it was a natural thing. She seemed to stay tense so I asked her what I could do to help her calm down? She asked if I would massage her shoulders and back.
I had her lay down on the rug. I then straddled her hips sitting at the base of her ass. In this position my cock laid in her ass crack. As I massaged her shoulders my cock started to grow. I could tell she was relaxing but also getting aroused. I slid back allowing my cock to lay on her thighs. She tightened up and rolled over. She looked me in the eyes and said she was a virgin and was not ready to lose it. I said not to worry I would behave.
The next time she came to the house, I offered her another massage. After finishing her back, I asked her to turn over. When I reached her vulva area, I started massaging it. I rubbed her clit and inserted my finger. As I was playing, I started kissing her. I slowly kissed my way down to her breasts and on to her pussy. I licked her until she was starting to squirm. I then took her clit between my lips as I pushed two fingers deep in her tight pussy. As I played with her g-spot, I continued to lick her clit. She raised my head and rolled me over. As she sat her pussy on my face, she took my cock in her mouth. Damn it felt good. She was grinding her pussy on my face and hand. She took the head of my cock in her throat and made swallowing motion. I fought cumming as long as I could. As I coated her tonsils, she flooded my face with her juices. As we laid there we exhausted and talked about what a surprise it had been. Eventually, after a few more visits, she allowed me the honor of fucking her. Unfortunately, it wasnt long after she moved away.

This post was edited