Anyone wear thong swimwear

Anyone wear thong swimwear at public beaches?

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone wear thong swimwear

sometimes usually on less busy beaches

This post was edited

Thanks for the replys. Thinking about getting one pair to wear at public beaches for next summer. Seems there are no public nudist beaches here.

This post was edited

Yep. On a quiet beach. Gstring usually.

This post was edited

Yeah any place that it is legal. If not a thong, then a speedo. Always as close to nude as possible.

This post was edited

Yeah any place that it is legal. If not a thong, then a speedo. Always as close to nude as possible.

I Agree with that.

This post was edited

Yeah any place that it is legal. If not a thong, then a speedo. Always as close to nude as possible.I Agree with that.
Very few places around here where it would be legal.
I tried it a few times in my own pool before we got the privacy fence and found them to be quite uncomfortable.

This post was edited

"Anyone wear thong swimwear at public beaches?"

Very rarely, but after reading the local (Victoria, Australia) statutes, it seems they are not illegal, so they may just come out more often.

This post was edited

Yes. Definitely my preferred swimsuit choice. I find them quite comfortable and they provide great support al while leaving minimal tan lines. They have become quite popular but mainly with women. They say to wear what you are comfortable in so that's what i do. I have rarely had any issues even where they are supposedly not allowed. Just need to use common sense. i don't understand why more don't wear them honestly.

This post was edited

yes I do some on my profile I believe feel free ty

This post was edited

Ive worn one a couple of times at my near-deserted beach. Ive skinny dipped here a few times since I moved here a year ago, but am concerned about being caught - as far as I can tell in Queensland I would still be legal as the g string covers my genitals. Probably still too shocking for most the locals who rarely even go shirtless..

This post was edited