accepting me

First, thanks for adding me!

I've been an at home nudist for a couple of years now. It's helped me relax after long days at work or stressful situations. It's a nice freedom. I struggle with body image issues, but even that has gotten a little bit better over the last year or so. My only complaint is that I didn't dive in sooner! I hope this group grows well and we can all get to know, help and learn from each other!

This topic was edited
RE:accepting me

@HiddenAway - you are welcome. Our hope is that this group will be helpful to you in your growth concerning this part of your life. Is your user name indicative of how you are feeling about yourself?

This post was edited

Welcome! This is a non-judgmental space for anyone exploring their self image, sense of self or other aspects of identity through nudity, nudism, naturism or other non-sexual nakedness. Self awareness leads to the ability to regulate your behaviour in such a way that you show up on purpose, intentional in your actions and attitudes towards others, then you start to see your inner beauty shine and your outer appearance is enhance as well. We are all beautiful we just needs to feel it and see it for ourselves, whatever it looks like to us.

This post was edited

Indeed it is! It took a long time before I was confident enough to have an avatar with my face in it, and a bit longer to post of full photo of myself. In both, I very much have a comfort blanket with me, so to speak.

This post was edited

wonderful posts in this thread! people being brave and slowly revealing their true selves...we all have a nude body, I hope that more people can liberate themselves from the belief that it is 'right' to cover it. Celebrate how far you've come in your own journey of self-acceptance. Wherever you are up to is perfect for you right now, we all go at our own pace in our own time. Personally, I am a proverbial 'bull at a gate' I don't do anything by half, I jump in and now strip off, sometimes surprising even myself!!! lol Namaste.

This post was edited