RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

I had another bold moment nude I just remember. I went to the laundry mat to wash my clothes. At the last second I got this idea to wash the shorts and shirt I had on. It was around 10 pm. Took them off and put in washer then went out to truck. I went back in when wash was done and put in dryer. Went back to truck. Half way thru drying cycle a police car pulls up next to me. He gets out and comes over to me to talk. Luckily I had a phone book in my truck and covered my lap. He asked if I seen any strange activity around there since they had someone try to break the coin machine inside the building. I said no. Luckily he didn't have to get his flashlight out cause there was a light on next building so he could see me good enough but truck inside was dark. Talk about having your heart race. After he left and I knew my clothes were dry I ran my nude ass in there grabbed my clothes and left. They installed cameras in there after that. But I did do a nude wash again with cameras in there.

This post was edited

If they did, they could easily find out who you were by the ID on the bank card for that transaction during that time frame.Exactly, und given that I had NEVER had a anyone from law enforcement knocking on my door days later. I can only logically conclude that one of two things happened:A. NO ONE ever checked the footage.B. NO ONE gave a flying fig about the naked man in the middle of the night.Question, do ATM security camera's run on a continuous loop 24/7 or do they start recording only AFTER a card is inserted und/or a person's PIN is type in?
I don't know the answer to your question but I do know that nobody ever looks at the recordings unless there is a relevant incident reported such as somebody claiming that the machine gave them the wrong amount of money or the machine security sensors record interference.

This post was edited

Went for a nice stroll in a local park the other night. Reading these books stories combined with a warm evening was enough encouragement! Story here

This post was edited

Ive done some pretty bold things in my nudist life but what happened just 2 weeks ago is def my boldest to-date. I had done a couple of naked night-walks in my neighborhood last couple of years and was anxious to do another one, but living at our cottage all summer I wasnt able to accomplish this.

So a couple of weeks ago we left our cottage and went to our house in town for a few days. It was mid-October so I didnt think Id get an opportunity to do my naked night walk due to the cooler weather upon us. Well the opportunity presented itself on the second night we were there. It had been a beautiful sunny day. We had our dinner, with wine and a few cocktails and my husband went to bed, I stepped out on the balcony to check the temp and it was downright balmy, so, already being naked, and a few drinks under my belt, I grabbed a flimsy pair of shorts, walked out the front door and began my nude stroll down my street. About 10 min into the walk, I could see a couple coming my way, walking their dog. I dashed into some bushes for cover as they passed by me like 10ft away. Such a rush!
I completed the rest of my walk around my street and the next one uneventfully, and headed for home.

I had another glass of wine and was so pumped up about what Id done, and after being emboldened by reading some stories on here and TS about naked neighbourhood walks, I decided to do another one, this time I made myself leave all my clothing in the house. It was just before midnight and I stepped out of the house and walked down another street, through some trails and out to the main highway.
I stood beside the highway as a few cars passed by. When the coast was clear I crossed the highway and found myself under a streetlight at a corner where a street began off this side of the hwy. I laid down in the soft warm grass near the light and watched as a few cars passed by. It was such a rush and I was so excited, and my heart was beating wildly. Eventually I stood up and decided to head home, and just then another car went by and I am sure they saw me but kept going. I made my naked way home and was SO proud of myself that Id taken my love of outdoor nudity to a new level. The only thing that would have improved this experience would have been to have a buddy to go with me, both of us nude and get some great pics and a vid. Will def be doing this more often. So fun!

This post was edited

Ive done some pretty bold things in my nudist life but what happened just 2 weeks ago is def my boldest to-date. I had done a couple of naked night-walks in my neighborhood last couple of years and was anxious to do another one, but living at our cottage all summer I wasnt able to accomplish this.So a couple of weeks ago we left our cottage and went to our house in town for a few days. It was mid-October so I didnt think Id get an opportunity to do my naked night walk due to the cooler weather upon us. Well the opportunity presented itself on the second night we were there. It had been a beautiful sunny day. We had our dinner, with wine and a few cocktails and my husband went to bed, I stepped out on the balcony to check the temp and it was downright balmy, so, already being naked, and a few drinks under my belt, I grabbed a flimsy pair of shorts, walked out the front door and began my nude stroll down my street. About 10 min into the walk, I could see a couple coming my way, walking their dog. I dashed into some bushes for cover as they passed by me like 10ft away. Such a rush!I completed the rest of my walk around my street and the next one uneventfully, and headed for home.I had another glass of wine and was so pumped up about what Id done, and after being emboldened by reading some stories on here and TS about naked neighbourhood walks, I decided to do another one, this time I made myself leave all my clothing in the house. It was just before midnight and I stepped out of the house and walked down another street, through some trails and out to the main highway.I stood beside the highway as a few cars passed by. When the coast was clear I crossed the highway and found myself under a streetlight at a corner where a street began off this side of the hwy. I laid down in the soft warm grass near the light and watched as a few cars passed by. It was such a rush and I was so excited, and my heart was beating wildly. Eventually I stood up and decided to head home, and just then another car went by and I am sure they saw me but kept going. I made my naked way home and was SO proud of myself that Id taken my love of outdoor nudity to a new level. The only thing that would have improved this experience would have been to have a buddy to go with me, both of us nude and get some great pics and a vid. Will def be doing this more often. So fun!
That is really bold.
Do you ever walk nude at the cottage? I would think it would be easier than in the city.

This post was edited

Went for a walk in the middle of the night. Admittedly, I live out in the country; not a lot of people around even during the day. On previous nights, I always walked away from the highway. This particular night, I decided to walk towards the highway and cross it. I have neighbors on each side of the road on my side of the highway. They each have streetlights out be the road. I'd be walking right passed their streetlights with no place to hide if the need arose.

I can see well down the highway in both directions and could tell it was clear. Crossed the highway and walked along the road another two or three hundred yards before turning around and heading home. Got home again without incident.

For many Sundays in a row, I would get up early and be outside at just before dawn to spray weedkiller on various hated plants -- including everything in the ditch at the road. I would start out by walking along the road in front of my house spraying the ditch, then along the ditch but on my side of it. Apparently, no one is out that early on Sunday mornings.

Was mowing (nude of course) and decided to get some of the grass and weeds along the road. The opposite direction from the driveway as the ditch. Caught a strand of barbed wire with the mower blades. Had nothing to wear. Jumped off the mower and scurried to the house (don't have to get too far before no one can see me. Got some cutters and walked back out to the road. Stood there nude out on the road in the middle of the day and cut the strand of barbed wire. Got back on the mower and drove it up to the house.

This post was edited

several times i have been pretty bold with my nudity. One time i walked up to someones doorstep nude and rang the bell. Another time when I met someone for the first time. We both agreed to get out of our cars completely naked upon arrival for introductions. Have several other stories of being brave and daring.

This post was edited

I signed up to help water a veggie garden during the summer and decided to do it completely naked while it was still dark between about 4 -5 am. I live in a suburban apartment building with about 20 units and walked out to my car naked, drove three miles and spend about 20 minutes moving hoses and watering plants just as daylight was coming, drove back home naked back into my place, which is where the biggest risk was. Once I heard a noise in the garden and turned around but didn't see anything. I figured it was an animal. The next year they didn't ask me to help water again. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that the grounds were a home for retired monks.

This post was edited

That is really bold.Do you ever walk nude at the cottage? I would think it would be easier than in the city.

At the cottage I am nude all the time weather permitting. Working in the yard, on the deck sunning, skinny-dipping, kayaking and hiking so yes lots of nude activity at the cottage.
It may be easier at the cottage and always very pleasurable but not as much of a thrill and challenge I guess. Our home is not in a city, but a smaller town so not quite as risky as being in a major city or metropolitan area.

This post was edited

I had another bold moment nude I just remember. I went to the laundry mat to wash my clothes. At the last second I got this idea to wash the shorts and shirt I had on. It was around 10 pm. Took them off and put in washer then went out to truck. I went back in when wash was done and put in dryer. Went back to truck. Half way thru drying cycle a police car pulls up next to me. He gets out and comes over to me to talk. Luckily I had a phone book in my truck and covered my lap. He asked if I seen any strange activity around there since they had someone try to break the coin machine inside the building. I said no. Luckily he didn't have to get his flashlight out cause there was a light on next building so he could see me good enough but truck inside was dark. Talk about having your heart race. After he left and I knew my clothes were dry I ran my nude ass in there grabbed my clothes and left. They installed cameras in there after that. But I did do a nude wash again with cameras in there.

I've often thought of trying something like that late at night. But being that I live in a decent sized city I've been leery of doing so. One of the problems for me, would be that I do NOT drive. So I'd either have to wait there in the laundromat, kind of hoping that no one else has gotten the same idea to do some late night laundry, unless they also choose to do it in the nude. Or find someplace else to go during the wash und then the dry cycles, und then quickly getting dressed und leaving.

This post was edited