RE:Gay Naked Guys with Straight Naked Guys

I encounter this quite a bit in conversation with younger guys on this site. They have a hard time separating sex from being nude. A harmless erection isn't the end of the world. We're guys! Get over it! Just be a caring encourager to your new friend.

I met a nice straight guy here that I just adore and like very very much. He wants to go slow which I love but when He givez me signs of moving forward he says low down. I really want a nude relationship with him but he does not want sex. I am on with that. Please help me figure out the best way to get him to know I want him as a nude friend.

This post was edited

We are all naturists and born naked after all. It doesn't really matter what someone's sexual orientation or gender is. All that matters is that everyone feels comfortable.

This post was edited

Sexual orientation shouldn't matter. Hanging nude together should be the goal. The nice thing about meeting other nudists as that you automatically have 1 thing in common.... cheers

This post was edited

At the risk of sounding too blunt, here are my thoughts on your situation. Since your friendship has gone on a while, risk it all with something like This: You know I am gay, but I want to assure you that I have no sexual component to our relationship. I am simply interested in friendship with a fellow nudist.
This will either relax and reassure him, or he may fade away. Either reaction will let you know just where you stand, and may break the logjam between you. Best of luck.

This post was edited

Spot on Em......just being naked with others who share the enthusiasm for our way of life is a great tonic.....its not about ones sexuality or preferences.....we're on holiday at a Naturist place in Gran Canaria, the only male couple and there have been NO comments and sideways glances.....we are accepted for just who we are....as it should be.
Al x

This post was edited

I just love to be naked.

Don't mind who with = Gay Straight Bi Curious Male Female.

Being happy in a naked lifestyle has nothing to do with sexuality unless you want it to be but that is nothing to do with naturism.

This post was edited

As much as I wanted to participate in group nudism all my life, I have only three actual experiences. One was at an all male campground, another was at a naturist resort in Florida, and the third was a small (3 men) dinner party. I assume that almost all of the men in the male-only campground were either gay or seriously bi, and I know that at least one of the three guys at the dinner party was gay. At the naturist resort, I had no idea one way or the other what orientation the men or women were. I enjoyed each experience immensely. I did not matter to me then, and matters not to me now, what orientation any of them had. I just want to experience nudism in group settings and will enjoy it whoever participates. My own and very limited experience, however, suggests that gay and bi men are more likely to hang out nude with other men than are straight men. Perhaps it is a matter of hang-ups such as those I had for most of my life.

This post was edited

I believe this is very much the case.

My own and very limited experience, however, suggests that gay and bi men are more likely to hang out nude with other men than are straight men. Perhaps it is a matter of hang-ups such as those I had for most of my life.
We went from a society in which men were freely nude with/among other men (who may or may not have been nude) to a society in which men are frightened about seeing nude men and being seen nude by other men.

A lot of this is simple body shame. And a good deal of it is the mistaken belief that it's "gay" for men to be nude with/among other men.

There is a small private couple's only (male/female) nudist group in Springfield MO. They will not participate in any activity that might allow single men to participate. It's ok for men to be nude together as long as their female partners are present.

This post was edited

I have embraced the nudist lifestyle and when getting naked around other guys, ones orientation is not a factor of who I want to be around while naked. It is about the freedom of being naked among others that like doing the same without putting a label on them. I have been around many guys, in the steam room, sauna, a pool, on a hike, at a beach or at a resort that love being naked which shows the true person that you are with. Being a nudist is not about sex but the freedom of living life without clothes.

This post was edited

Ive hung out naked with gay and straight friends its all cool when you know each other. I find as a gay man, straight guys are a little wary about hanging out, but Ive had really positive experiences with nude hangs with either or both.

This post was edited