Looking for friends around the Great Lakes

We're Jeff & Tracey and we refuse to hide our faces in these groups. We live in Holland and being nude is a part of our lives. Our lives has changed these last 5 years with bouts of cancer that have disabled the both of us. We're in remission and life is a go! Are there others out there that are into nude activities like boating, get-togethers, cookouts and other similar fun times?

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for friends around the Great Lakes

Hello! Great to know that there's others in the area that enjoy nudity too. I enjoy going to Forest Hills camp and Oval beach. If interested in going let me know.

This post was edited

Hello from Hudsonville Mi.

This post was edited

Hey I'm Shawn and I'm from Lowell, MI. I'm still kinda new to this I want to find friends close to where I live that I could go with and actually enjoy a day with other nudist whether it's at some club/resort or just at someones house with others.

This post was edited

Welcome and hello from northern Michigan. We have a group of fellow nudists from Michigan and we occasionally get together at each others' houses or meet at a resort. Our closest neighbor is a half mile away so we can be naked anywhere on the property.

This post was edited

Sorry about your limitations. Not a ton of activity on the west side of the state where you are except for private house parties. But there are resorts and camps like Turtle Lake Resort have stuff going on year round if you can travel a bit. Have you considered hosting a get together.

This post was edited