Fall, the fading all-over-tan

Fall has arrived and the days are noticeably getting shorter. The all-over-tan that I worked so hard to achieve over the summer has been gradually fading due to the cooler weather and less naked time spent outdoors . This marks the beginning of the end of the outdoor nudist season. Living in Southern California, I plan to take advantage of the remaining, sunny, pleasant days to attempt to maintain my summer tan by laying out naked in the backyard and enjoying the warmth of the sun on my naked body.
How are the rest of you planning to cope?

This topic was edited
RE:Fall, the fading all-over-tan

Fall has arrived and the days are noticeably getting shorter. The all-over-tan that I worked so hard to achieve over the summer has been gradually fading due to the cooler weather and less naked time spent outdoors . This marks the beginning of the end of the outdoor nudist season. Living in Southern California, I plan to take advantage of the remaining, sunny, pleasant days to attempt to maintain my summer tan by laying out naked in the backyard and enjoying the warmth of the sun on my naked body.How are the rest of you planning to cope?

Today is one of the few November days when it would be warm enough to be nude outdoors in NJ.
Unfortunately, I am too busy to take advantage of it.
Question for you and others with even overall tans.
How do you avoid lines from when you have to wear clothing outdoors?

This post was edited

Hitting resort tomorrow - its gonna be 90 in Corona

This post was edited

I'll be heading to Olive Dell on Saturday

This post was edited

By minimalist75:

How do you avoid lines from when you have to wear clothing outdoors?
I think my skin's reaction to sunlight is asymptotic in that the paler areas tan faster and catch up to the darker areas if given the chance. As long as I get enough all-over sun to compensate for times when dressed, the lines blend out. Now, if I start to see lines appear I am extra eager to get more sunshine to blend them out! This works as long as the contrasts don't get too significant.

This post was edited

Have fun - should be a perfect sunny day

This post was edited

Luckily for us, the indoor hot tub area at our resort has a small deck area on which the afternoon sun falls, so even on the coldest days we can lay towels out and do what I like to call 'lizarding', soaking in the sun through the sliding glass doors. I'm sure there's a loss of sun tan potential through the glass (any scientists in here care to share on the greenhouse effect on suntanning?) but it feels fine! The only place that doesn't get sun then is under my saggy ass cheeks, hee hee!

This post was edited

In the greenhouse business they say glass blocks more UV than plastic, so getting tanned through glass is probably pretty limited, through greenhouse poly a bit better.

I just love those days when it's warm enough to get out there and work in the sun and take a nap in it with nothin on. But they are getting a bit few and far between now. Just have to put up with the lack of warmth and look forward to when the warmth starts retuning in spring.

This post was edited