RE:How many?

My wife knows I enjoy being nude and am an exhibitionist. She doesn't know the extent of my naturism.

She does not know that I identify as pansexual.

This post was edited

I think most [ok, many] guys tend to be Bi more than there are straight, whether they have acted on it or not. For you married nude dudes who are Bi, do you still engage with other dudes and does your wife know and how does she feel about it? I see a few who mentioned that the wife knows and isn't thrilled about it. I know it is a double-standard that women can be admittedly Bi without concern or scorn and I get why guys are not forthcoming with it to their wives or girlfriends. Honestly, I tend to think that most women keep some things to themselves without guilt [presumably] but expect 100% total honesty from their menfolks....and I see why they don't get it.

just my two cents. Stay naked, bros.

This post was edited

What I'll say is that a lot of us got married back in our younger days when we we understood (or thought we understood) that version of ourselves and the world. Both change and radically so, and at this point, especially with all of the craziness and uncertainty in the world even before COVID-19 I don't want to seal away a crucial part of me. But I also don't want to argue and defend ad compromise.

So for now this is my messed up, ugly solution.

This post was edited

I totally get it, bro

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing. You are not alone for as we mature we should become more accepting of ourselves. At the same time, we must understand that there will always be those who don't understand, can't deal with it or just hate. Let that be their problem.

This post was edited

I never told my ex-wife I was bi and I think that is part of why I wasn't happy. I felt I had to hide it from her. That being said. I have been honest with my girlfriend and she knows and I feel free knowing I. Not hiding it.

This post was edited

You two have a healthy and loving relationship, I foresee a long marriage.

This post was edited

My wife knows I am a nudist. She isn't a nudist but respect's that I am. She will go to the nude beaches with me and sometimes join me being nude. At home I am nude all the time except when we have company. We have been married for 30 years and when you respect each other that's when things work out.

This post was edited

Re post #12.Since you met your husband at a clothing optional beach/resort then it was evident he was going to know you too like to go naked and was supportive. MANY of us though, came into the nude lifestyle AFTER meeting our significant others or moving to an area where it is more acceptable and the climate is better suited to it.

I am one of people under who met my future spouse and married her before I became interested in the nudist lifestyle. She is accepting of me being nude at home unless we have company (even though she rarely is ) and knows that I go to the nude beach without her.

This post was edited

Wife knows I like to be nude, but not that i am nude with others, She has no idea I am bi-curious.

This post was edited