No Longer a nudist beach.

The council declared this in about July 2020 because reports of homosexual and other misbehaviour by so called nudists seen by passers by on the beach who reported it. This sort of behaviour destroys our way of life shuts down the nude beaches we love
Miners Beach is NOT a Nude beach any more.

This topic was edited
RE:No Longer a nudist beach.

we stopped going to tyagerah reserve because of the behaviour of a few, and the absolute unwillingness of nudists to do anything about it. dont make noise they said, dont make a fuss, dont do anything, ignore them. no thanks. saying nothing gives the few all the permission they need.

This post was edited

We totally agree with you. We no longer go to Cap D Agde for this reason.

This post was edited

We totally agree with you. We no longer go to Cap D Agde for this reason.

This post was edited

Tyagerah is a great beach but I'm not impressed by the second tier (above the beach) cruising males, who think that being naked and engaging in sexual acts together makes them "nudists" - all they do is fuck the possibility of having legal nudist beaches in Queensland. They should be photographed during the "act" with the photos handed to the police and them identified and charged and publicly shamed.

This post was edited

how wrong are you. There was noise made and a lot of changes made. Sexual things hardly ever happen now....maybe a time to give it another go,

This post was edited

replying to the tyagarah message btw

This post was edited

no there wasnt. every time we tried to say something, we were shouted down. i had a knife pulled on me by some asshole....and you know what was said by those there? 'dont call the police or we'll lose our beach' . we raised this and other concerns again and again, here, in chats, and on other sites, and the response was 'dont rock the boat'

This post was edited

Tyagerah is a great beach but I'm not impressed by the second tier (above the beach) cruising males, who think that being naked and engaging in sexual acts together makes them "nudists" - all they do is fuck the possibility of having legal nudist beaches in Queensland. They should be photographed during the "act" with the photos handed to the police and them identified and charged and publicly shamed.

we did that. we took photos. we sent them to the byron police and the byron council. nothing. no response, no feedback, and nothing on the beach changed

This post was edited

I witnessed some indecent behaviour at Tyagarah Beach, and casually waved my phone, pressing the shutter at just the right moment to catch their indecency, yet they had no time to alter the behaviour. I stepped away from my spot, called the Byron Police. They advised they were "on their way" and to keep an eye on them. As my "keeping a safe distance" but not letting them out of my sight spooked them, and they relocated before deciding to leave... once they were close to the carpark (Gray's Lane) they ran for their cars, as soon as I lost sight by them running over the ridge, I ran too, got there before they could reverse out, and photographed their rego plates on their "swift" exit. Handed over to police and never saw them there again. ever.

This post was edited

I've seen a few straight couples engaging in sex with men they met on the beach. This seems to be a 'thing' at Tyagerah

This post was edited