RE:Totally Smooth from the neck down

I took the plunge yesterday. For years I shaved basically from my waist down. I ve always hated any body hair and I have plenty, but always left hair on my torso and arms and back. While in the outdoor shower yesterday I decided I've got to try it. Total smooth from neck down. It's honestly a different look and feel. Can't give you an honest opinion yet weather I like the look. Maybe I'm just not used to it. Guess we will see how I adjust. My wife when she saw me kinda just wrinkled her nose.

This post was edited

I shave absolutely everything from the tip top of my bald naked head to the lowest top of my naked toenails I shave it all. Try it. Dont rely on any others experience. Try it. I did and I love it!

This post was edited

Smooth from nose to toes.

This post was edited

I hope you have decided to totally shave, at least from the neck down. I did about 8 years ago and put in the effort to maintain with daily grooming. I am smooth from the top of my head to my toes, except well cropped eye brows and eye lashes. Prefer the men I am with, particularly those I massage or have sex with to also be also. Yes, it takes work, but you are worth it. The pleasure of a light breeze passing over your skin can be felt on all body parts, even when clothed.

This post was edited

Love being hairless from neck to nuts, front and rear! Very good feeling!

This post was edited

Love being hairless from neck to nuts, front and rear! Very good feeling!

This post was edited

I shave everything from neck to knees, including armpits. I trim my arm hair and leg hair (below the knees) as I consider these areas my public areas. I wear shorts in the warm months and think it might look odd if the visible parts of my legs were hairless. I have been torso hairless for several years and want to keep it that way. I am not naturally hairy so shaving what little hair I have is not a problem. I use a Phillips Norelco body groomer and it works fine for me. BTW I had to replace my old body groomer a few months ago and the new one doesn't nick scrotum skin like the last one would occasionally.

This post was edited

I shave everything below my nose. Have been totally smooth for decades. Can't imagine having all the gross fur.

This post was edited

How do you deal with ingrown hair? When I shave my pubes or groin, I regularly get ingrown hair. I try tweezering them out gently, but they still grow back ingrown. What can I do?

This post was edited

I know it's a late reply but when using hair removal cream I dont get in growing hair at all, after a few times if using it and your skin gets used to it you dont get any itching or anything, and it last a lot longer then shaving

This post was edited