Aussiebum wj 1.5 loose

Anyone find the 1.5wj loose kinda like being naked at the beach or public pool. Wish there were more colors available. Great for at the beach. Very comfortable and skippy.

This topic was edited
RE:Aussiebum wj 1.5 loose

You must have 1.5 classic breifs. Own two pairs of them. Like the lightweight and look of the aussiebum swimwear.

This post was edited

What size are you and what size AussieBums do you own?

Interested in getting a couple pairs and taking your loose advise, w/o the lining.

This post was edited

I'm 32 or medium. Don't make 1.5wj loose style anymore unless you look on ebay. But can buy 1.5 classic style now. The lighter the color the more transparent when wet. Hope the bit of info helps.

This post was edited

Pre-COVID I used to swim every day at my gym in these because they feel great / close to wearing nothing. I went through two pairs of the dark blue with white and yellow panels - after about 18 months the yellow panels would start disintegrating. At this point Id only wear them around the yard. I replaced them with the red with blue and white panels. After a couple of years the leg elastic also goes hard. Nothing quite as appealing in the current Aussiebums range.

This post was edited

Pre-COVID I used to swim every day at my gym in these because they feel great / close to wearing nothing. I went through two pairs of the dark blue with white and yellow panels - after about 18 months the yellow panels would start disintegrating. At this point Id only wear them around the yard. I replaced them with the red with blue and white panels. After a couple of years the leg elastic also goes hard. Nothing quite as appealing in the current Aussiebums range.

Haven't had any issues with mine. Mostly wear them at the beach. A few times during the winter months at the indoor pool. Always wash mine after using.

This post was edited