How often do you use your hot tub

How often do you use your hot tub, Jacuzzi or spa? For me I use it almost every day, my wife about 25% of the time and friends about 2% of the time. Not all our nudist friends want to jump in. Of course it is a nude spa, no swimming suits aloud. We did have a 7 seat spa and when that one bit the dust. We got a smaller 4 person spa. Back in MN we had our 7 seat spa in its own room. It was great in the winter nice and warm, but out in NV we have it outside. So let me know how much you use yours.

This topic was edited
RE:How often do you use your hot tub

We are on our 2nd Hot tub both are 6 seat tubs. I use ours 4 or 5 times a week more in the winter months than the summer. The Mrs goes in maybe 2 or 3 times a year now she use to use it 2 or 3 times a week up until a few years ago. I have invited friends to join us but have had no takers with the no suit rule.

This post was edited

We don't... use our hot tub often. It's November and our valley temps are 80 during the day and it cools down at night but not until too late to sit in hot water. Di likes it so cold the concrete is almost freezing. We don't use our pool all that often anymore either. We lay out, get hot, take a dip to cool off and right back on the lounges. I'll bet we use our hot tub 8-10 times a year. It's a comfortable 6 and cozy 8 size and it's part of the pool and not a stand alone

This post was edited

We use ours about 1-2 times a week. All depends on the mood. Summer or winter does not matter. Hot tub and a glass of wine ends the day nicely.

This post was edited

We where thinking of a pool but we would not use it all that much. We could not justify the cost. In the winter here in southern NV it gets in the 30s at night and upper 50s to the 60s during the day. So our hot tub is kept at 102 or 103. Summer is a different monster. It can get between 100 to 105 (not as hot as Las Vegas). During the summer out hot tub is at 97 or lower. Refreshing.

This post was edited

We use ours a few times a week, more in the Summer. The Winter clear skys are great for watching the meteor showers. We have a 8 person tub. Unfortunately our friends are prudes, so its just me and the Mrs. However a 8 person tub is great for a pool air mattress.

This post was edited

Love our hot tub. We use it more in the cooler months. It's under the stars so you get a spectacular view of the starry skies

This post was edited

We love it. Hard finding time some weeks. Wish we had friends in the area to join us. Same rule: no suits.

This post was edited

A little late on the reply. But we use ours almost every day. We live in Southern California so the weather is alway great. Even in the hot months we go in with our morning coffee. It has become our morning ritual to have coffee in the hot tub nude. So much that I asked my wife if sitting in the spa chemicals might be a bad thing if done daily. I think I should research that.

This post was edited

Hey sunandheat... how do you keep your hot tub so cool in the summer? Even with the heat turned off completely, mine still gets up to 109 so I rarely use it July-September. With a stucco house and block walls around a back yard covered with brick pavers, it's an oven that reaches 120 almost every day in the Las Vegas summer. Other than summer, I use my 6-person spa 3-4 evenings a week. If I want to use it in summer, I have to open the cover by noon if I expect evaporation to cool it to 100 by sunset.

I have about a dozen different friends who will join me, obviously not all at once! Other friends have decided not to join me when I tell them there's only one rule: "It's not a swimming pool so no swimsuits allowed."

This post was edited

When my hot tub is open during baseball season I use it as much as possible. 7

This post was edited