What seems to be the problem with getting people to meet?

I've noticed a lot of people piping up on here, reddit, etc. about being nudists in Saint Louis. Despite that, people seem super hesitant to actually meet. I'm not sure why that is. I haven't been able to pin that down. So, let's have that discussion.

For us, our biggest concern is getting to know people. We would rather find a venue, for lack of a better, term, that is "public" (not out in the open, but it's not walking into someone's house). We don't mind getting nude right away, we just would to do so in a manner that feels "secure".

That might be everyone. So, what are your hesitations to meeting other nudists. Perhaps if we can hash that out, we can actually get some people together.

This topic was edited
RE:What seems to be the problem with getting people to meet?

We run into the exact same problem. Super excited to meet up with other nudists our age in our area (Boston Mass) but then everyone we try to meet up with is super busy and never responds to messages. We're happy to be as accommodating as possible. Meet wherever whenever.

This post was edited

We have been fortunate to meet a few other couples at the resort we go to. But we all live a distance from each other. We prefer to meet with other people around for the first time. If we could find nudist friends, we would drive a ways to get together.

This post was edited

We would love to meet others, even host smaller get togethers.
You think it would be easy living in the Chicagoland area.
We also enjoy resorts in the summer.

This post was edited

We have tried in past but it was bad experience since another cpl was expecting more than nudism . Safe place to meet nudist couple is nudist resort . Safe and secure

This post was edited

For me its always a busy life. I need to schedule things out in advance and that does not always work with others.

This post was edited

Well, I suppose the prospect of meeting someone that you've only chatted with online can be intimidating. What if it's really awkward? What if they're a creep? But I think meeting clothed at a public place the first time can help.

While I've messaged with many other nudists, so far I've only made one friend from this site. But that was pretty cool and we've continued to meet every once in awhile, including at the 40 acre club.

But it would be nice to meet more nudists. I'd definitely be open to meeting others near St. Louis, especially who are in my age group.

This post was edited

It was my desire for more social interaction that led my wife into joining me in my nudist activities. Not that she joined me then but, she was uncomfortable with me going alone. Now, she has joined in planned resort visits. I believe she is more hesitant in visiting at a house for the purpose of being nude. I look at it differently than she does. I see the visit more as a time to socialize and be comfortable nude. There was a small group of us that did some get togethers outside the Forty Acre Club but the group slowly fell apart. I truly enjoyed that group of people. I am interested in gathering socially. Unfortunately, my house is not set up for entertaining nude guests.

This post was edited

If you want to meet nudist whether by TN or other means, the best way to do so is by joining a non landed nudist club where youll not only be able to make friends but obtain long lasting friendships all by face to face communications. While we have enjoyed this site for 10 years we know the chance of actually meeting and sustaining a long term friendship with other nudists here is very low.

This post was edited

Wish we knew of such house parties in our area. We have never heard of any near us.

This post was edited

I would definitely be interested in meeting anyone in our area! Im a very lonely traveling nudist that would love to socialize more than I get to now. Lol

This post was edited