Dating

That is really a good question.
It asks when you fill out profile what are you here looking for? One of your choices is to select dating. Yet the Mods tell ppl to go to another site if you want to date as this is not a dating site. We all realize this is a nudist site. Yet, we all realize people meet each other when in groups. If your not going to allow this then why make dating a choice in the profile. There is not a reason a person can not pursue an opportunity to date another nudist on this site.
If you are a Nudist and seek to date another nudist, id say this is the place. Makes sense to me!
Are owners of this site saying nudist need to set an example and not use this as a dating site because it disrupts the cart?
So.. what is what here.

This topic was edited
RE:Dating

You have a very good point...

This post was edited

Thanks for the reply.
That I understand and makes sense. Yet if that is the case why are we discouraged or told this is not dating site when it can and could be used for multiple purposes while still keeing the focul point as a nudist site. I have seen mods and even others on this site.. say this is not a nudist site. Go somewhere else. Including go to TS which has nothing to do with one person attracted to another person for dating purposes and nothing more.. Again. I am a nudist like others on this site. Those nudist who wish to find a campatible person that yes is also a nudist for dating is a good thing. Ya never know... Love and marriage could be a match made in heavin because of this site..

This post was edited

If you want to date a woman who is searching for a 'financially secure' man to travel the world with, I could hook you up - lol! Seriously, why would any self respecting man who is actually financially secure come on line to find a 'gold digger' when there are plenty in the real world. I really would like to start seeing men advertising for 'financially secure' women to pay their way through life.

This post was edited

what does that have to do with finding a date a date with a nudist on this site . if it be male or female?

This post was edited