RE:Do you have a favorite Coffee mug?

I am lucky to have a bunch of mugs I got through NetNude almost 20 years ago. One has this cartoon on it:

I've always found that cartoon funny. Don't know why.

This post was edited

I do! However, I couldn't figure out how to attach a pic, so you'll have to go to my media to see it.

This post was edited

Mine is a clear glass double wall 14 oz mug that holds my double shot french vanilla latte in the morning. I sip my coffee slowly so it keeps it hot until I am finished.

This post was edited

Mine says: " If you must undress me with your eyes please fold my clothes neatly.

This post was edited

I have more than one favorite coffee mug; one with a Sherlock Holmes print, several with Batman prints, but my most favorite coffee mug is one that my partner bought me as surprise hidden away in a breakfast basket that has a vintage Mickey & Minnie Mouse print and says 'Happy Time!' :-))

This post was edited

My current, everyday coffee mug is one I purchased in a Fund Raiser for our youngest grandson's school. He painted a butterfly with water colors and they took that picture and had several things (coffee mugs, tote bags, backpacks...) imprinted with that picture. We bought the coffee mug and tote bag. That's the mug I use currently. When my grandkids give me a coffee mug, I tend to use it for long stretches of time... before the next coffee mug gift. ;D

This post was edited

I have two favorite coffee mugs.
Bought at special places. :)

This post was edited

I have a few favourite mugs, I will search the cupboard for just the right one. :-)

This post was edited

I do, it has a naked photo of me with the slogan 'get naked'. Makes an interesting conversation piece if I forget to put it away when visitors come

This post was edited

I do have a favorite mug. It's the red mug in my profile pics that my AC at the fire department gave me 4 months before we lost him.

This post was edited