Username Change

Hi Y'all, I just joined this site as a paid member a couple days ago. Before getting "Certified", I'd like to change my Username. Is that possible or is it set in stone? I sent a message to TN asking about it and a ticket was created but still haven't heard back from them. Any help or insights on this would truly be appreciated. Best! Zeemacc

This topic was edited
RE:Username Change

Go to your account settings. On a mobile device, click the hamburger button at the top right and at the bottom of the pop-up menu, press the gear wheel. Not sure on a computer.

Select account settings and see if you can change it there. Since I'm certified, I think that's why I have a padlock next to my name.

This post was edited

Thanks Steve. I tried what you suggested but the only thing there I can change is my password. Unless TN can or will change it, looks like I'll have to stay with my current username.

This post was edited

Hmmmm. I just used that method to successfully update my user name over at TS. :-/

This post was edited

Yep. For TN, where I've been certified for a year or so, my username has a padlock, but TS (not certified) it's open for change.

This post was edited

Ah, just re-read your first post. Paying up may lock your user name in the same way as certifying.

This post was edited

Thanks Y'all for the helpful replies. I'm probably locked into my username unless I can get a response from TrueNudists. On November 10, I created a ticket for this issue and a separate ticket for not being able to upload pictures to be certified/verified - keep getting "Image Not Found" message - I've tried everything I know to do as far as changing the required pictures/documents to be "uploadable". I still have not heard back from TN regarding either of these tickets. Anyone have any insight as to why they are not replying to these tickets? It's making me have second thoughts as to getting Certified or even posting/sharing any nude pictures AFTER getting Certified.

This post was edited

I changed my username before certification and as far as uploading pictures, I used the default camera setting and may have gotten image not found but uploaded and submitted for certification anyway. It must have worked.

This post was edited

@NudeRunner - did you change your username before or after you were a paid member? Did you upload your certification document & picture before or after the new requirements went into effect on October 15?

This post was edited

I am not a paid member. I uploaded certification pictures after the new rules on October 15.

This post was edited

@NudeRunner - Thanks! I probably won't be able to change my username, since I too hastily became a paid member, until such time as TN responds to the ticket I created for this issue. However, I still have to figure out why I'm getting the "Image Not Found" message ... maybe need to change the location of the pics on my computer ...

This post was edited