RE:Nude massage and male arousal

Ive been getting massages for 15 years. The most refreshing was a website who acknowledged that arousal isnt unusual during massage, just like farting or other responses to relaxation touch. Its just a physical response.

Personally, Ive been aroused during massage. The therapist usually ignores it and it goes away.

This post was edited

I have had many massages now and honestly I prefer a nude massage. Not just because Im a nudist it just doesnt make sense to be wearing something.
I prefer the masseuse nude too either male or female as it simply adds to the intimacy but of course thats not always possible.
At some point an erection seem inevitable and sometimes its left to subside and sometimes not.

This post was edited

This is a topic I have been curious about for a while. I am both new to nudism as well as getting massages. I have only really gotten a few and they have all been either from bigger chain companies or at spas that I have gone to. I have never stripped off entirely, I always keep my underwear on and usually it is tighter underwear knowing that I will most definitely get aroused and I dread the masseuse becoming aware of my arousal or worse me possibly ejaculating. Because of this usually my massages are highly stressful as I am always thinking about my body reacting naturally. Only since joining this site have I heard people talk about a fully nude massage, either sensual or not, and In an ideal world I would love to experience that without the fear of getting an erection. It was nice reading everyone's experiences with nude massages!

This post was edited

Weve given two this week
Only wore a face mask:)

Its a compliment to see a reaction

This post was edited

when we give a massage it's normally a "tantra" and get the person to get aroused is part of the relaxation process and the ultimate part is getting them to have an orgasm!!!

This post was edited

The wife and I both get nude massages from a therapist. We both believe that the massage is so much better without a cover to interrupt the flow . He is a strong guy that digs in those places that needs help. Stupid nots ! They hurt !

This post was edited

Agree. Havent had a massage fir a while. Better when massuers are nude as well. Mutual touching or massage

This post was edited

I find that there in nothing more irritating than covers during a massage. I want to feel a single touch of the masseuses hands not multiple itches of towel on remote parts of my body. My present masseuse at our very first meeting asked if I would prefer covered or uncovered and was quite comfortable when I said the latter. I am now a regular client

This post was edited

I have provided massages to males and females for the past 20 years. I do not offer draping, so its a full body nude massage. Both genders get aroused and it part of offering a good massage. Fully letting go of stress and letting your body enjoy, it happens most times. No big deal. Having given massages to familes its not just the young or any certain age that gets aroused. For the males, I continue to work the body and let me hands give the best massage possible. I hate when they are uncomfortable on the table laying on an erection. I use different pillows and pads to give a lift off the table to limit pressure. Part of the massage they are on all 4's and then into a downard dog pose. This allows for all parts to feel the flowing air on the anus, around the balls and no weight on the cock. For the females I can tell based on how they squirm and then tend to open their legs more wider. This is all natural and if you massage the thighs they tend to moan or take deep breaths. I find that females love their anus massaged just like the males. Once either client turns over its all about making it natural and comfortable for them. I have found most do better with a blindfold and they can not worry as much about their erection or being wet or nips swollen. For some I give headphones and they can completly drift away as I work the body. From the toes to the scalp all is worked and part of the full body massage. Its about accepting the body as its natural self, no matter the age on my table. For my clients which have been repeat for years, its about creating a safe space. Safe to be nude, safe to enjoy the massage fully, safe to make noise, safe to talk freely which for many include about their fantasies, safe to say what you want to enjoy and safe to be yourself.

If I lived in Iowa, I would really enjoy a nude massage with you

This post was edited