Well ***** just how far out in the country are you?

I thought this might be a humorous topic to engage; just how far off the beaten path are you? We are up a few miles on a two lane highway and down the dirt road a piece. We have a Wally World about 20 miles down the road and an independent country store about five miles away. That is it .. how close is your nearest contact to civilization? And yes .. you can count our neighbors on one hand!

This topic was edited
RE:Well ***** just how far out in the country are you?

I am 1.5 miles down a gravel road. The nearest small town is 5 miles away. That town has a gas station and two restaurants. My neighbors are fairly far away and can't see anywhere in my yard which is about 2 acres.
Donna lives in the city.

This post was edited

Im 2 miles off a major hwy, then 1/2 mile down a private road. Nearest town to me is about 10-12 miles. There is a dollar general 2 miles from here. Love my country living! My neighbor has several cats, two dogs, two goats and a horse! I have four dogs and a foster dog.

This post was edited

We thought we lived in the country. Not as far out as the rest of you.
We are 20 miles from a city whether you go east or west . We are 3 miles from the town closest to us. But we do have a secluded backyard that makes it nice to be naked in. Getting too cold for outside nakedness, unless slipping in the hot tub.

This post was edited

In another post I noted that my neighbor has a deer stand in his front yard; several folks noted the potential danger and gave ideas to fix it. I thought it was humorous as I regularly have all sorts of critters visit the yard, deer periodically destroy my garden and target shooting is a regular pastime. Its truly enjoyable out here in amongst 1000s of acres of woods; this is a great place to live. I hope all of you are as lucky.

This post was edited

Never too old to be naked outdoors, I'm 81 the wife is 70, we have 10 secluded acres with guest camping spots, naked all day unless like now only inside. We have 5 plus inches of snow on the ground kind of takes the edge off a wee bit. slip on the house coat to head to the hot tub,

This post was edited

I like it, I can shoot of the front, back and end porches of my property with out bothering anyone. some people just don't have a clue as what good country living is all about. I have Elk, Deer, Turkey , Moose, Coyote and other wild life come across my property with out problems. I can look out my office window and watch them grazing or wandering through at any given time of the day.

This post was edited

15 miles to town/work. Closest neighbor is about 1/4 mile thru some trees. Closest store is about a mile. Not sure who knows about my nudism, and honestly don't care. I don't bother my neighbors and they don't bother me. I have plenty of privacy in my yard/pool/hot tub and pasture/woods. Wouldn't mind sharing it with with someone if they were interested ;)

This post was edited

We live on the farm Hubby grew up on. 12 miles to the closest WallyWorld, 5-6 to the nearest Dollar General. At least 10 to the nearest restaurant, no pizza delivery!.. Love it here, we can go days without getting dressed. Yard work, mowing, hiking, fishing and golf cart riding nude are all pluses!

This post was edited