Thanks

Thanks for the acceptance into the group

This topic was edited
RE:Thanks

Welcome :-) I think it is really important that, for true nudists/naturists at least, that we are open and accepting of all approaches to nudism. few of us have had any training (i.e. upbringing) as nudists and have no idea if there is a 'right way' we should be doing it, but also I think, based on ,my understanding at least, nudism is about being nude in whatever way is comfortable and natural for you - so long as we're not causing harm or suffering for others or ourselves. I think to be on this site and being willing to share a few pics is great for all of us, and also demonstrates that concepts like 'voyeurism' and 'exhibitionism' aren't black and white and that we all probably have slightly different definitions and understandings of these concepts - it is hard to have shared understandings of things that we don't get to talk about openly!!! So that is the purpose of this group - to speak openly about how the way we personally make sense of nudism affects our naked self :-) Namaste and nude hugs to all x

This post was edited