RE:What seems to be the problem with getting people to meet?

Over 30 years ago I decided to start a gay nudist group in Louisville and it's been going strong ever since. We had a party Saturday night that had one 30 naked men in attendance. In the same week we had 14 at our men's nude yoga class. There is also a MeetUp group for men who want to socialize naked and we had a social on Wednesday with more than 35 in attendance. That's three nude socials this week. It's really not difficult to meet nude people. All you have to do is form a group and start meeting. But you have to do it. If you wait for someone else to do the work it won't get done. I started the first gay nudist club here and I started the men's nude yoga class. I wanted to do nude yoga so I started the group and we meet every Tuesday. The lowest attendance was 8 and the highest was 21. You have to do the work. With MeetUp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, there is a multitude of ways to reach people. And that is addition to the national/international sites where you can post your information. When I started my first group all I had was a post office box and flyers to hand out at events where I thought people would be interested. Stop whining.

This post was edited

This is similar to what I've long suspected.

This post was edited

Fair enough, that's a good point.

This post was edited

We have been able to meet up with a couple at our house and another we met on tn at a resort, both meetings were enjoyable and friendly! We hope to meet more people interested in meeting in person. We have had a lot of fakes and people who dont bother to read our profile also . We hoped to meet more people in our area, as we enjoy hosting pool parties and bbqs ,sun n fun so we will continue looking for nudist friends.

This post was edited

Covid 19

This post was edited

I met a few folks on here. The biggest stumbling block seems to be who can host. If you can host, you have a greater chance to meet other nudists. I always meet somewhere public first, for a cup of coffee or something, and conversation. Sometimes we click, sometimes we don't. But I would never invite someone into my home who I haven't met in a safe place first. Oh yeah, they have all been single guys. Some because of their sexual preference some because their wife wasn't interested. Single guys are very often excluded but I've made some great friends. Give single guys a chance. Jim

This post was edited

I too have been disappointed with the difficulty in meeting other members. I can host, so that shouldn't be an issue. I'm looking to meet others, male, female, other, couples, just as long as they are also nudists. I have a massage table so that's available as well.

This post was edited

If you want to meet nudist whether by TN or other means, the best way to do so is by joining a non landed nudist club where youll not only be able to make friends but obtain long lasting friendships all by face to face communications. While we have enjoyed this site for 10 years we know the chance of actually meeting and sustaining a long term friendship with other nudists here is very low.

Completely agree. Unfortunately I know of no non-landed groups in my area (Phila. PA).

This post was edited

........... Single guys are very often excluded but I've made some great friends. Give single guys a chance. Jim

YES! Some solo guys are just good people and make good friends! Just say'n

This post was edited

Getting people to meet....Trust, time and a place are key issues.
First, message, chat or literally talk to your prospects to gain trust with all involved. Don't mislead and be genuine.
Be yourself.
Don't push anyone into nudism just ask them to be open to the idea.
Take time or make time. If meeting is a priority, focus on that. There's nothing wrong with a 15 minute meet for the introduction. Meet quick the first time, maybe drinks the next. Be patient.
Honor your word. If you make a plan to meet- meet. That means a lot.
Take some uncertainty out of the puzzle. All will be more comfortable in a public location the first time. Meet as many times as you need to before making the next step. Eventually together you will figure out where to hang.

This post was edited