Older women are the most beautiful

As we age we begin to appreciate the curves and the battle scars of older women. We can look past the visible and appreciate more what makes up a real woman.
Hoping to meet some older ladies to chat with and if things hi I'm no well to one day meet as of Part of a vacation to visit some of their favourite places and make some lifelong shared memories.

Dino

This topic was edited
RE:Older women are the most beautiful

Its interesting that you mention looking past the visable. I find the visable extremely appealing the older the lady. I know what you are meaning though. They are very appealing inside as well as outside.
There is certainly no such thing as too old as I think women get more beautiful the older they are.

This post was edited

My first love was a much ,much older woman and I realized some years ago I have always looked for the same outlook and values she had in every woman I have met. There was one, we met twice but lived too far apart so it was not to be. Sad but at least I have the memory.

This post was edited

Older is better - I had numerous awesome experiences always with an older woman. Can't wait for my next adventure. AustinJohn

This post was edited

I always preferred older, but nowadays older is hard to find for me. I was in my early 30's when I started a long-lasting affair with a married 50+ woman. It was very rewarding in every way.
If you haven't tried old, do it if you can because it works for many people in many ways.

This post was edited

My eighth grade teacher was a silver haired beauty. I had a crush on her since 6th grade. She drove a 1947 Plymouth, wore her hair in a French Roll, and spoke very proper English. When I was paced in her class for eighth grade, I flourished. I learned that I could. Thank You Miss Millspaugh.

This post was edited

I agree!!

This post was edited

I agree!!

This post was edited

You are so right there.

This post was edited