RE:What seems to be the problem with getting people to meet?

The best way to meet anyone is in person at a genuine nudist venue. On line sites are not a good way as it is far too easy to deceive or play games. There are also far too many scammers on all sites who will play any game just to get money from a perspective target.
Ages ago on another site, there was a person who claimed to be a deaf and mute young girl who was actually made a moderator of a site. 'She' eventually turned out to be an old man that was not deaf or mute. Terrible but unfortunately so many were deceived.

This post was edited

While I have never had any objections to meeting anyone in St. Louis, I find that a lot of people get cold feet. You just have to take first steps which includes having some conversation by phone, email, or text. I have weeded out what I felt was trouble this way before even agreeing to meet. There has to be some sort of mutual interest or connection in order for me to be comfortable. If youre not a mental case or drug addict, and we get along, Im totally fine with physically meeting.

I was involved with a local yahoo group and met a few people there. Always had a great time. I have met some others here and I hope to carry on the fellowship I got out of the yahoo group years ago.

This post was edited

While I agree that many people are less than totally comfortable walking into private places and stripping down, the fix of using public venues is not universally useful. Here in New England, for example, I know of exactly four places where nudity is acceptable, and one of those will not allow single patrons. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue, and if anyone has ideas, I would be grateful to hear them.

This post was edited

Agree 100% on that with you.

This post was edited

Sure would love to spend some nude time with others from the area when you do talk with others from the area you are either block are people quit talking to you whats up with that?

This post was edited

I gave up on ACTUALLY a meeting people on this platform. The few that I have met have turned out to be total weirdos or some girl trying to bum money from me. I visit local nudist clubs and magically meet tons of cool people and make lots of actual friends.

This post was edited

Yea, seems like no one wants to get together, I personally cannot host, but I would travel, but seems like no one is inviting anyone to visit. Bud

This post was edited

I am having the pleasure of chating with a member. You know who you are. Hope to get together this weekend. Yum!!

This post was edited

there are a few of us around. Have a nice fenced in yard with inground pool.

This post was edited

Those who have contacted us about meeting have made it clear that they are looking for more then just hanging around without clothes.

We are naturists, it is about clothes free. Not looking for anything else.

This post was edited