Planning a get together

Hey all,
Over the past few years and still being fairly new to the nudist lifestyle, weve found that our local area is very limited in events, locations, and opportunities to get together with other like minded individuals for any nudist activities.
Wed like to meet more people in person and build new friendships with others in our area. With that in mind, who would be interested in a gathering for perhaps a weekend to do activities, play games, and build relationships?
We would be willing to host some events at our place. We have two spare rooms, two blow up mattresses, and are cool with folks crashing at our place. We also have a hot tub, a PlayStation, and tons of board games!
Ideally we could hit the beach as a group (Perdido beach has a secluded unofficial clothing optional area), maybe take a trip to Rivera or CampOut Alabama for the pools or trails, or even just hangout at the house.
This is something Id like to plan for so maybe a month or so out from now. Gives plenty of time for us to arrange a larger group of people! So, if anyone is interested or has any ideas/suggestions, please reach out to me!!
We live in Magnolia Springs Alabama which is near Foley and Mobile and only 45 min from Pensacola Florida. Hope to hear from others soon!!

This topic was edited
RE:Planning a get together

Hello from Gulf Shores. I just saw your post about trying to set up a group for meeting interested in the nude lifestyle. If you are open to older ages I think you will have a lot of success. There is a great place near you in Silverhill. It is a clothing optional bandb. The owner Wayne is a great guy and enjoys having other men stop bi for a day pass during the week. Especially now that the slower season is here. I love being there nude and especially with others of similar interests. Hope bi chance you are open to older guys too. I am sending this as a PM to you also. Dan

This post was edited

Hi, just saw this. I have a Neked Boater's Raft-Up group and we try to meet on some holiday weekends like Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends, and any other time people want to meet up. So that's an option. And yes, I'd be interested in joining some group fun.

This post was edited

Sounds great keep me posted

This post was edited

I would be interested also, but when and where make a difference as I work three days a week.

This post was edited

Very interested! Awesome

This post was edited

Very interested! Awesome

This post was edited