RE: Do you like to go commando / freeballing

Thats hot bro. way hot. I freeball alot too and also think my shorts will get caught on something and rip off in a public place. Closest I ever came was when the elastic broke in my shorts and almost slipped right off. Had to hold em up.

This post was edited

I only freeball, haven't worn underwear in years. But as anyone who is adorned with a Prince Albert can attest, there are times one of the beads will unscrew and fall off. When freeballing, that means the bead will fall to the floor and roll wherever it will. I've chased down those pesky balls in restaurants, subway station, supermarket, sidewalks, under dinner table, etc. I almost always find them either immediately, or after retracing steps a while later. I found one two days later in the middle of a busy street in town, and another a year later at a nude campground.

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear in years. In fact, more often than not I wear loose, breathable mesh nylon shorts year round. Even in the cold months. Commando / Freeballing is definitely the only way to go. Completely unrestricted.

This post was edited