Been smooth for a few years

Ill never go back love the look as well as the feel of being completely bare!

This topic was edited
RE:Been smooth for a few years

I know that feeling. I've been shaving everything for years. If I miss a day or two shaving I don't like it at all and feel like I'm doing something wrong. I may be a bit more extreme though as I shave everything but my eyebrows.

This post was edited

i've been a nudist since the mid 80's i remember at camp the ladies went bare - smooth first yeah they were pretty smooth already , most said it was a fad and here we are 2021 and way more popular now and seems men are now the smoothies. can't remember the year but i was going camping for weekend up to camp and been wanting to do it smooth but back than not as many choices to get smooth as nowdays - i use a bodygroomer now back than a disposable razor. any ways that afternoon i showed up at the pool bare smooth from nose to toes it felt great and got a bunch of looks and compliments and a awesome tan. well back than keeping up with a razor was a pain. but i did trim , shave as the years went by. fast forward around 2010 and my bodygroomer and every hair nose to toes was gone and every week 15 minutes max it's gone. i'll never go back i enjoy being a smoothie at home, camp or with a few nudist friends.

This post was edited

It would be impossible to go back and I just can't stand the hair or even the stubble, it is just so much nicer with bare skin.

This post was edited

It would be impossible to go back and I just can't stand the hair or even the stubble, it is just so much nicer with bare skin.

We two too same

This post was edited

Committed smoothee. Will never go back.

This post was edited

Committed smooth nudist, been smooth for about twenty years. Went to grow pubic hair back one year only lasted a week and I was smooth again.

This post was edited

I'm a natural smoothie with just the very basic body hair package. I have shaved that at times, but now just keep things neat and tidy. I'm a big body hair admirer, so kind of regret my lack of.....and don't understand why guys shave.

This post was edited

I love being smooth!

This post was edited

By SmoothNudeSWFL

Putting on lotion, oiling myself, drying off...it's just WAY EASIER.
Smooth-and-oiled is hard to not notice!

Even though I just trim, I notice the difference in the amount of lotion I need and even my sensitivity to water drops in the shower goes way up. :-)

This post was edited