RE:Amazing Photos???

Andy no worries, you will manage to get yourself in trouble once again :D

You are definitely right about that brother! hahahahahahaha

This post was edited

If I can help help you get into more trouble I am the guy that has your back ! :D

This post was edited

If I can help help you get into more trouble I am the guy that has your back ! :D

Glad you've got my 6! hahahahaha

This post was edited

Andy, thanks for the latest bunch of photo,s a great mix. Steve.

This post was edited

Continually try to find pics that depict nudists in situations that are everyday or typical. I think many of us, with a little patience and effort, can take pics of ourselves and our nudist partner, just like many of these. I do my best to stay away from professional nude photos.

This post was edited

I think you are doing well, I like your selections, tasteful and some great locations.

This post was edited

I think you are doing well, I like your selections, tasteful and some great locations.

I wish some of the pictures had a location comment. Some really amazing places to be naked! There are a few of these locations that are local to us but not many.

This post was edited

Thank you for joining me in your group. There are really amazing photos. I put some of mine into the media and hope they are amazing too.

This post was edited

Andy / Di, thanks for continuing to post some good & interesting photo's. To the critics, .... do better. SBN.

This post was edited

Andy / Di, thanks for continuing to post some good & interesting photo's. To the critics, .... do better. SBN.

LOL.. I wish the critics would just DO! I try and give examples of what we're looking for here, as far as uploaded photos, but I'm the only one posting. There is another member that posts pics of himself but all he does is post the same pictures or the same pose. Doesn't get involved in any discussions in any of the groups I've allowed him to join. SO... I don't approve his pics, all the time.

This post was edited