RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello all, Im Alberto from Costa Rica. Im mostly a home nudist and Im looking to connect to people from all around de world. If you are planning to visit my Country, let me know and I will recommend you the best spots to visit.

This post was edited

Hi all. Happy to be here and get added to the group. I am 31 living in central Texas, near Austin. So anybody in the austin or surrounding area hit me up. I have been interested in nudism for a number of years. I had a friend in college who was actively nudist and we used to hang out nude, he would have some movie/game nights on occasion and it was super cool, but i feel like i have never been a position to fully embrace it, due to roommates or what not. I have been out to Hippie Hollow the nude beach down here a number of times over the years and really enjoy being able to get out there and just spend a day relaxing and feeling the freedom that comes with shedding the clothes. It is also something that I feel is huge for personal body acceptance. I have always struggled with body image, which I think as a guy is not something that is talked about or you kinda man up and get over it, but I think embracing nudist more and more over the last few years has helped me feel more comfortable in my own skin which is what i think is really important and amazing about the lifestyle. Reading the stories on here it seems that many people have had the same experience.

Like most people not raised nudist, I think there are a handful of ways that you get interested in nudism. For me it was kind of twofold, on the one hand there is an exhibitionist/voyeur appeal that I can't deny was luring, but my earliest experiences also involved a level of male bonding that was appealing to me. I have never really been a guy's guy, so to speak and never had strong male relationships, so the idea of men being men together and the level of trust and bonding that seemed to come from nudism and the purity of connection with people in general is what has really made me remain interested and shy i joined the site. The people I have met at the nude beach here and people I have interacted with who really embrace nudism as a lifestyle are some of the kindest and most accepting people I have met and its a level of humanity and acceptance that you almost don't find in any other community and that i think everyone could benefit from.

Hopefully that tell you a little about me. Again pleased to meet everyone in the group

This post was edited

Hello from US Midwest.. Chicago Suburbs. Sachin here.. 41 years.
Got introduced to the nudism few years back.. totally love it! Has helped me increase my selfesteem and confidence! Looking forward to make new friends on this channel.

This post was edited

Hi group, I was not blessed by nature with a large endowment (I do not complain, it is average) but since I remember I was amazed admiring those large pieces of meat, and so on until now, although with time I discovered that they could grow even more, lol
Anyway, I admire big penises and their carriers.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Im 28 and even though Im completely straight I am extremely open about male nudity and in fact prefer it over female nudity because theres then no sexual component to deal with.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone,I'm Alan 57 year old male and I'm living in Ramsgate East Kent on the South East Coast of England,if your local/localish please come say hello

This post was edited

Hello there, I'm Dima, I started around being nudist quite late, but was interested in it since I was a child. When no one was at home, I used to be naked on the back yard playing with the dog or get tanned. In school I manage to persuade my friends to get naked with me in the high grass in the summer. It was fun, but we had our separate spaces there. The guys wanted privacy.. After some time I realised that it is much better be naked as much as possible. So I started being naked at home and my husband didn't like it at first, but some time after he accepted it and now I do what I want =) LPSG got me interested, cause I never expected that guys with the large penises need support. I thought they have all the attention in this world already and support as well =) And if there would be a Robin hood, who could take inches of length or diameter of those who have big ones to the ones who are not that big, I could use that service myself =))) I have 15 cm and 3,5 cm in diameter. Some people say it is good enough, some say it is not much. And since there is no safe way to make it bigger, I am accepting what I have. Of course I enjoy the big penises around. Feels like they have their own gravity. Very nice to have them in hand or in mouth and play. I'm only top, but enjoying them nevertheless. If there are large penis guys who need support, I am more than welcome to help them. I am a psychological counselling professional =)

This post was edited

Hello all fellow nudists !

I am Aniket, 34. I am 7 inches long down there.
It seems to be decent enough length in my opinion.

Good to be in this group where we can discuss on this topic as well.

This post was edited

Hi all, Canadian nudist here. Happy to chat and cam with other nudists and discuss LPSG and such.
Always thought I was average though I guess 8 thick hard is decent.
Hit me up folks.
Cheers
T

This post was edited

Hello everyone, back again! Im Mike from Atlanta Ga. Great to be part of the group again. Will add photos once I get certified but always happy to chat with anywho likes!

This post was edited