Share my nudity with everyone

I love being naked, because nudity is freedom and sincerity. Without masks, without pretenses and above all without clothes. Nothing to hide, all for anyone to see. I like to be able to share my nakedness here with everyone and to be seen naked by all of you. I have no opportunities for social nudity, especially now that winter is approaching. I therefore find it wonderful to be able to share my total nakedness here with everyone without feeling the slightest shame. I have written about myself on my profile, and have posted my photos in which I am fully myself. Completely naked. No clothes, no shame, just the pleasure and the desire to be myself in freedom. I am looking for friends (women and men) for dialogue without ulterior motives. I am very happy that you can see me naked and I gladly accept every friend request. I believe that every naked person has its own charm and beauty beyond age, race or any other differentiation.

This topic was edited
RE:Share my nudity with everyone

yes, I like to share my photos with everyone here, it's nice to know that anyone can see me naked at any time

This post was edited

Great to have free nude moments

This post was edited

Truth we are born naked - There is no need to wear clothes at all - I wish nudist like myself could go naked 24/7 any where on earth, Shopping, Church, Schools, Play Grounds, Parks. What a wonderful world it would be that each and every person I run into could see me naked!!! The Real me is naked not covered in shame with clothes. Blessed be the nudist that shares his self with other's young and old.

This post was edited

Good

This post was edited

I truely enjoy nudity and seems I always have, since living in a city in a townhouse group I am only nude at home. I have visited some nudist resorts and clubs and found social nudism to be the most enjoyable time.

This post was edited

I agree. Living in a populated area cuts down on the nude time in the sun, but I try as much as possible. My wife doesn't get it so I must be alone but it is worth the wait to be free.

This post was edited

I am very much the same as you. I don't get to partake in any social nudity, although I would love to. My nudism is limited, for now, to around the house, which also is not nearly as often as I would like. I enjoy seeing others naked, and love having others see me naked. It's exciting to me knowing others are seeing anything and everything, and don't mind a bit showing it to them. Would love to exchange nude pictures with you, or with anyone else who would like to.

This post was edited

I saw your message late as I have no notifications about it. On my profile I have several photos and I am very happy that they are seen, scrolling my page you can see more photos than the first 6 ...

This post was edited

I saw your message late as I have no notifications about it. On my profile I have several photos and I am very happy that they are seen, scrolling my page you can see more photos than the first 6 ...

This post was edited