I hate clothes.

I live with 2 other house mates and I can't stand clothing at all. When in my room I'm either naked or very minimal clothing.

This topic was edited
RE:I hate clothes.

that happens a lot. not comfortable though having to get dressed just to get a drink in the kitchen

This post was edited

I live with 2 other house mates and I can't stand clothing at all. When in my room I'm either naked or very minimal clothing.

please dont assume that they will be opposed to you being comfortable. My guess is that you are paying your share of the rent and so should have some say in how things go at the home. Start by being casually nude from the shower and take it from there. Who knows one of our roomies might relieved that they can be casual about their clothing too

This post was edited

Just tell them. It is your home too. You never know they may think the same as you

This post was edited

I am a 74 year old Nudist living a lone and always naked in my apartment. Leaving the drapes wide open and answer the door naked. It's my right to be naked in my home. It shall remain that way always!!! Being naked is a Good Thing...Piss in the Preacher that says it's wrong.

This post was edited

I recommend these books all the time, but the truth is, the "Preacher [who] says it's wrong" is, in fact, wrong.

Being naked is a Good Thing...Piss in the Preacher that says it's wrong.
Uncovering the Image
Christian Body
Famous Fig Leaf

This post was edited

that happens a lot. not comfortable though having to get dressed just to get a drink in the kitchen

When you have roommates you must respect their space too. However, ask if it is okay to be naked in front of them and if they say no, be respectful and slip on a robe or a wrap. No need to get completely dressed to go to the kitchen. A little compromise is okay, roomies have rights too! However, if they are okay with your nudity, go for it!

This post was edited