Cock Size

Joined this group because here to support anyone that may have an issue with there Cock. Nudism isnt about cock size or body type its about just being naked with all types and sizes. No I dont have a big cock. Just want men to b men and comfortable with what they have been given

This topic was edited
RE:Cock Size

hey that is truly wonderful with kind words. i am more of a grower and i dont mind showing off, but sometimesx im super embarressed because it is tiny and idk i get nervous

This post was edited

Such an inspiring message; cock size is an issue but rather think how wonderful it feels to hang out nude.
So beautiful to see a man comfortable with his cock. All different but all beautiful

This post was edited

Nudism should really be the sheer joy of being naked with other people without caring too much about how your penis is. It has a sharing, connecting quality and is not a contest of any kind. I mostly appreciate the non-judgemental , brotherly spirit of being naked among other naked people, which also made me much more self-confident about my penis and my body in general.

This post was edited

Such an inspiring message; cock size is an issue but rather think how wonderful it feels to hang out nude.So beautiful to see a man comfortable with his cock. All different but all beautiful

I totally agree and in private I have been blessed with the ability to make men feel comfortable and relaxed enough to allow me to show them how incredible their cocks are. It's a joy and my calling in a way I think. I am thankful for each cock and every man. Nudist life for me is about accepting all equally and open appreciation of our own male form.

This post was edited

I agree with u all....its not the cock that makes the man

This post was edited

I have had the pleasure of meeting all types of men, from young ones just getting to spread their wings, those 18 and 19 year old to men in their mature age of 70+ thru my massages. I can not tell you how many men are so insecure about their penis, from it been the usual too small to things like the color, the shape, it curves, and yes, it's too big, the wish they were UC or even wish they were cut and the list goes on. I was told by a friend that there was a survey done with females and males on how they view nude individuals. Females look at eye/face and chest, while men look at eye/face, chest and penis. It is true, we do look (and compare). We are made to feel that if it's not the prefect type, what ever that is, then we are not 'right down there'. I've been even asked by some men, "how do I compare to other guys you've massaged?" I'm always lost for words on that question as do I tell the truth or what? I've come up with a few responses that it's not the size of the penis but the spirit within the individual that I compare and physical stuff is just that, stuff. We should value the individual as a whole not just because of a part we had no say in what we got. We may have some physical issues with IT due to many factors that are from our genes but the emotional issues we have with IT in most cases as self created. BTW, guys with micros size still can pee and pass sperm like the guys with the woopers and even have children so what is the issue then? Enjoy life, we are each unique and are one of a kind so you are special with what ever you were given for a penis.

This post was edited

Im not worried about the size of my uncut cock its just over 6.5 inch when hard im proud to show it off to anyone

This post was edited