Hypnosis

Long ago I became a nudist. My wife is needed to undergo hypnosis to be changed to accepting me living nude at home. How do others feel about this approach?

This topic was edited
RE:Hypnosis

What a crazy and terrible idea!

This post was edited

What were her objections you're being nude at home, were you trying to force her into joining you?

This post was edited

Long ago I became a nudist. My wife is needed to undergo hypnosis to be changed to accepting me living nude at home. How do others feel about this approach?
Terrible idea. Have you discussed the idea of hypnosis with her, is she willing to do it for the reasons have given? Basically it means you are artificially managing her natural thoughts and feelings. That cant be right. And if she hasnt given her permission for it then it is probably illegal in many countries.

This post was edited

That would only be okay if she wanted to do it, but felt too anxious and she wanted the hypnosis to get over her own anxiety because she actually wanted to try nudism. If there is any degree of coercion or deception it is very wrong.

This post was edited

It is her choice to be accepting of it or not. To hypnotize someone to do something you want is so very wrong and sounds like coercion to me. It would be like if I wanted to get a girl to like heavy metal, because I like it. People have their own likes and dislikes. Not everyone is into the same things and that is just the way life is.

This post was edited

there is something very wrong with you.

This post was edited