NUDE MOTORHOMER SEEKING PLACES TO VISIT: Octobet 2021

Fully mobile motor home nudist about to travel the UK seeking fellow easy nudists to meet up with and have as local guides to ensure I see all the sites and know where to go. Any level area to park up and use as base would be most welcome, as would be the usual electric, water and use of domestic washing machine etc. Chess players have preference, but as I'm technologically challenged of senior years, some capable help exploring the internet would be nice. For the moment, anywhere in the SE or SW of England would be my range, possibly venturing abroad when situation is stable. Chat invited. 05102021 1316hrs

This topic was edited
RE:NUDE MOTORHOMER SEEKING PLACES TO VISIT: Octobet 2021

Good morning, looking like I'm the only one telling you about East Kent,Thanet Area,it's a beautiful place where I am sure you are able to park up overnight.
We have Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate (where I live)in the Summer time we have Sandwich bay a nudist beach,reached by a private road,6 I think to enter,and we have Turner Art Gallery in Margate,Bleak House in Broadstairs,and Me in Ramsgate...
Please don't hesitate to contact me,I'm Alan by the way

This post was edited