RE:Favorite nude activities?

Hiking in the nude is my favorite nude activity. In northern New Mexico where I am we are blessed with a lot of beautiful mountain trails. I generally go out during the week to cut down on the chances of running into clothed hikers.

This post was edited

Definitely swimming for me.

This post was edited

Favourite activity? Must I only choose one? :-)

This post was edited

Favourite activity? Must I only choose one? :-)

Yes, you must choose one. That is the definition of favorite. Now, you may enjoy many nude activities, all of which can be close to the same level of enjoyment, but only one can be your favorite and that can change from day to day or even throughout the day. My sister-in-law asked me if she was my favorite and I dodged the question by answering, "It depends on what day it is."

This post was edited

Certainly not welding

This post was edited

Certainly not welding

This post was edited

Playing nude volley ball at a clothes free landed nudist club.

This post was edited

playing volleyball and frisbee nude.and just swimming and sunbathing

This post was edited

It is hard to decide, either nude volley ball or a hike thru a wooded area.

This post was edited

I love doing nude cleaning
I had always liked to walk around the house naked and among many jobs that I have had and done, I cleaned houses and most of the time the owners were out of the house so I undressed so as not to sweat with my clothes on until a day a client found me and paid me extra just for the view!! hahaha

From there I began to offer services as a naked cleaner and I feel so free and comfortable, to me is the best thing in the world to be able to work and at the same time have the freedom to be naked and enjoy your body and your freedom.
In case anyone doesn't know what a naked cleaner is, I found this blog very recently and I think it's great so far

This post was edited