Nudism is part of my DNA.

Not knowing why but I always wanted to be nude and constantly without clothes. I finally settled that it must be in my DNA. Although I love being nude, I am not an exibitionist and am generally respectful of other people's sensitivities. Living alone I've been trying to rent out a room in my home and have recently found a renter. I wanted to rent to a woman because I felt it would balance out the energy in the home. I didn't ask for much rent but I had one stipulation that I would be nude in my home whenever I wished, which is just about all the time. She agreed but was a little apprehensive about it at first. Now after a few weeks I believe she has surprised herself in how she interacts with me. She mentioned how easily we can interact with each other even though she is dressed and I am totally nude. So far our living arrangement seems to be working out well for both of us. I haven't pushed the issue but I've mentioned that she can be as free as she'd like to be in my home. We'll just wait to see what develops but like all textiles and former textiles, there are years of shaming and indoctrination that needs to be overcome. And like most women, there are also years of body shaming that must be over come. I'm pulling for her because, as a nudist, I know the over whelming joy and ecstasy we feel when totally nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism is part of my DNA.

Sounds like a great situation even as is. Patience, and it may change in your favor eventually

This post was edited

Years ago I was trying to rent out a room to a nude accepting person. I had a lot of weirdos. They wanted to see the space and see me naked. Not my thing. In the end I found a university professor, who is also gay, and private in his life. He was there 3 nights a week . He was ok with me being nude, but he never was. I felt comfortable in every state of arousal. I was free to be me. It lasted about 1 year.

My bf (almost 13 years) have lived together 12.5 years. I am always nude and he is too. Since COVID especially. We keep the rooms heated to 23.5 C . Too warm for clothes :). The freedom has allowed us to explore ourselves. I started to trim my body hair short, and shave my pubes. He questioned this at first, but he understands the esthetic, and ease of maintenance and has joined in to some degree. There was some pushback at first, but the good thing about hair is that it usually grows back.

We are not experimenting with cockrings as Omicron variant takes over. It keeps things interesting in our couple, as we cannot seem to be social safely inside with these variants around.

I care less if the neighbours see me, though I don't flaunt myself in front of the window. I just live my naked life. Wish they would get naked too :)

This post was edited

I care less if the neighbours see me, though I don't flaunt myself in front of the window. I just live my naked life. Wish they would get naked too :)

WOW! I'm very impressed with your profile. You seem so well grounded and comfortable with who you are.

This post was edited

Even if she does not take part in the nudity, you have helped to normalize it. She may tell someone else about your living arrangement, thus spreading the normalizing of it even more.

This post was edited