Hello fellow naturists

Hi everyone. At the grand old age of 75, Ive discovered the joys of naturism. The complete exhilaration I got the first time I stepped from my caravan nude was overwhelming , now I can hardly wait for the next time. Unfortunately the climate in the uk leaves much to be desired

This topic was edited
RE:Hello fellow naturists

Time of year can really thwart the new nudist, can't it? Only three more weeks before the days start to get longer so hang in there, and let em hang inside until you can get out in the sun again! It's going to be a long winter for you knowing what's on your calendar next year. I suggest if you have a window where the sun comes in part of the day, put a cushion and a towel down in that shaft of sunlight and do what I like to call 'lizarding' - you can get the sun on your shaft in January like that! That's if you're a tanner like many of us nudies. Good luck and welcome to the bare.

This post was edited

Welcome. Your lizard brain will find all the warm spots as the days begin to lengthen in January...

This post was edited

Welcome. Your lizard brain will find all the warm spots as the days begin to lengthen in January...

This post was edited

Welcome to the lifestyle!

I suggest you see if there's a non-landed club in your area. Our club has meetings throughout the year, usually in people's houses. And sometimes our group will rent an indoor swimming pool for an evening and have a swim/potluck dinner there. And when the weather gets better, there'll be many opportunities for socializing.

This post was edited