RE:There Is Something That I Have To Laugh At, At Most Of The Posts In This Und SImilar Groups

Where I, and this groups Moderator are from, it is illegal for your genitals to be visible from public ground, whether thats your backyard, inside your front door, or wherever. For my current property, that means my whole yard as I have park on 2 sides, and the other 2 are visible from the street. In the property I wrote about earlier, that meant the back yard that was visible up the driveway to the garage door, and part of the very rear of the yard visible from the street behind. Laws vary enormously from state to state and country to country, so we should all feel grateful for whatever small or larger freedoms our local laws allow.

This post was edited
RE:There Is Something That I Have To Laugh At, At Most Of The Posts In This Und SImilar Groups

I don't try to cover up, because that reinforces the idea that I am doing something wrong being naked. When I hear or see kids ahead, I do try to change course and be out of sight just to keep from upsetting parents, scoutmasters, etc. When kids have seen me, their reaction has always been to find it funny.
Although I did have some kids tresspass into my property. I never saw them but they saw me and called the sheriffs office. A deputy came to my property and told .me I was fine being naked there and asked if I wanted to press charges on the kids for trespassing! I said no, but asked if he would tell the kids they needed to stay off my property.

This post was edited

Where I, and this groups Moderator are from, it is illegal for your genitals to be visible from public ground, whether thats your backyard, inside your front door, or wherever. For my current property, that means my whole yard as I have park on 2 sides, and the other 2 are visible from the street. In the property I wrote about earlier, that meant the back yard that was visible up the driveway to the garage door, and part of the very rear of the yard visible from the street behind. Laws vary enormously from state to state and country to country, so we should all feel grateful for whatever small or larger freedoms our local laws allow.

Okay, given that women's genitals are internal. How is that law applied to them? Sadly, I have heard that in some areas. Even if you are visible from your windows that could sadly get you in trouble. When sadly historically in the past it was the person who was peeping into other peoples windows who used to get into trouble for looking in someone's windows.

This post was edited

Laws vary enormously from state to state and country to country, so we should all feel grateful for whatever small or larger freedoms our local laws allow.I am not grateful I need to know local laws in order to stay out of trouble. I am ungrateful society disrespects the natural human body.

This post was edited

Laws vary enormously from state to state and country to country, so we should all feel grateful for whatever small or larger freedoms our local laws allow.I am not grateful I need to know local laws in order to stay out of trouble. I am ungrateful society disrespects the natural human body.

Yes, it is sad that we live in a society that goes out of it's way to make those of who are comfortable with going nude to feel as if we are doing something that is "wrong." When being nude IS our natural state. Und the real irony is that NO matter how many layers of clothing a person may be wearing. They are STILL very much NUDE under their clothing.

This post was edited

The local law means that males tend to be the ones that get charged/ found guilty. From what I have heard, there have been a couple of cases where the judge decided the male did not intend to expose themselves in a way intended or likely to cause offence and has found them not guilty, but it is not always seen that way.

This post was edited