Challenges of a big penis?

Hi friends!

What are some of the challenges that a large penis causes for men and women? If you have a large penis, do you wish you had a smaller one?

Please share your experiences.

Kim

This topic was edited
RE:Challenges of a big penis?

From a woman's perspective" I read where some women say a large penis causes them pain during intercourse, I've never experienced that and I've had some rather large ones ( one that was 12, a couple of 11s, a few 10s and more 9s than I care to admit). None have ever caused me any problems and I've enjoyed every minute of them!

This post was edited

Only disadvantage is having to buy longer T shirts if you want to cover up.

This post was edited

Ive always loved my size. Ive never had any problems, aside from not having a lot of room in pants. I also have large testicle, so that can be a problem.

This post was edited

Im about 7.5 inches fully hard I love my size and wouldnt change a thing

This post was edited

Challenges do present themselves to the tune of I blow out the crotch of my jeans way too soon! And I love Levis, expensive as they are. Luckily, my honey bought me two new pairs for Christmas, besides that we live in a nude resort so I don't have to wear very much lately, yay ~ she does refuse to patch up my older pairs, hee hee! Hey, I could pick up a needle and thread if I wasn't a bum.

Other issues that immediately come to mind are related to sexual activities, like when some positions cause pain if my sweetheart and I are not careful. But then again, there are so many lovely positions that aren't any problem at all, thank you! I've been getting into yoga in the last few months - that's opened up further options for us, mm hmmm....

Back in the eighties I dated a very slight woman (87#) who had difficulty taking all I was giving in almost any position. She learned to communicate her discomfort quickly if we tried something challenging or alternative. This meant annoyances like no doggystyle unless I only went in a few inches. We didn't date for very long but it wasn't related to the size of my dick - directly. Other issues ensued - like when she told me I should have sex with her nymphomaniac apartment mate we couldn't help but hear crying out in bed with a few different men during our short relationship. Not that there's anything wrong with that action if you're into such things, but by then the aids crisis was in full swing and that roommate was swinging wild. I'm sure my gf had been bragging to her roommate about how big was my deck, misspelling intended (thank you Jeff Foxworthy). Roommate was without a man at that moment and tiring of her vibrator. Yes, we commonly heard that buzzing sound over her solo sexual noises. Most sex toys have gotten a lot quieter. Have you noticed?

I've lost focus as I often do, but thank you Kim for this important topic concerning problems related to what's swinging between our legs.

This post was edited

Thank you wildwilly1 for posting that.
I remember that the only time my wife and I tried doggy position she told me it was hurting before I had got very far in, so I withdrew and we have never attempted it again. I also found tat I could not use the legs back over mu shoulders position without hurting her.
I am only just over 7" erect now at the age of 78 and was no more than 8.5" when in my prime so I am by no means hung like the proverbial donkey.

This post was edited

My husband has a large penis, when he gets hard he is about 9 inches long and 6 inches around. I initially had to get used to it and need to use plenty of lube, but really like it and enjoy every bit of it!-Deb

Sounds like nothing but the best of times for you and your man, Deb! How long have you been married?

A healthy dose of lubrication can make all the difference - do you have a favorite type? We discovered Astroglide a few years ago and it is still our go-to choice. Mother nature supplies plenty of options in the moisture area, but whenever it's needed, science does offer assistance when compatibilities challenge.

Glad you've joined the group and look forward to hearing more from you about the subject.

This post was edited

Hi friends!What are some of the challenges that a large penis causes for men and women? If you have a large penis, do you wish you had a smaller one?Please share your experiences.Kim

When I sit on the toilet, I often have to hold my penis up to keep it out of the toilet water. No I do not wish it was smaller, but it does get in the way from time to time.

This post was edited

We both are perfect in our intercourse Linda has big boobs and little hairy and Ray is almost 8-9". our intercourse is wonderful for our both. Our nudism life add fantasy to our sexual relationship.

This post was edited