RE:Longest time spent nude

This summer I plan on being at least shirtless for days. CrossFit, running, getting gas and drive throughs can be done shirtless. Its the grocery store and restaurants that will have me getting the shirt on. Those activities above will keep me from being continuously nude for any more than a day.

I keep thinking of more comments/questions.
Do you work from home?
Grocery stores and restaurants deliver, so that could further minimize your need to wear a shirt.
While you have to wear shorts to go out, do you intend to be nude at home?
Since you will have very little need of shirts, will you get rid of some or even most of the ones you have?

This post was edited

On why CrossFit allows shirtless men: they are independently owned affiliates and not a big corporation like 24 Hour or LA Fitness so they can make their own rules. The annual CrossFit Games and other competitions have a culture of shirtless men and women in sports bras and booty shorts.
Most have no air conditioning, just big fans so especially in the summer people strip down to just the legally required covering. After doing this for a few years, many times shirtless by the end of class, I will never go back to a normal gym.

This post was edited

On why CrossFit allows shirtless men: they are independently owned affiliates and not a big corporation like 24 Hour or LA Fitness so they can make their own rules. The annual CrossFit Games and other competitions have a culture of shirtless men and women in sports bras and booty shorts.Most have no air conditioning, just big fans so especially in the summer people strip down to just the legally required covering. After doing this for a few years, many times shirtless by the end of class, I will never go back to a normal gym.

I went in a different direction with the gym. Bought some home exercise equipment so I can work out in the basement, usually nude and always shirtless.

This post was edited

On why CrossFit allows shirtless men: they are independently owned affiliates and not a big corporation like 24 Hour or LA Fitness so they can make their own rules. The annual CrossFit Games and other competitions have a culture of shirtless men and women in sports bras and booty shorts.Most have no air conditioning, just big fans so especially in the summer people strip down to just the legally required covering. After doing this for a few years, many times shirtless by the end of class, I will never go back to a normal gym.I went in a different direction with the gym. Bought some home exercise equipment so I can work out in the basement, usually nude and always shirtless.

By the way, when I was looking for a diffferent gym a few years ago, I read somewhere that Crunch allowed men to work out shirtless, However, when I inquired at the one near me, I was told that shirts were required, but minimal tanks were OK.

This post was edited

Anyone planning on setting a new personal best time as related to the original title of this post? Nothing more to do with crossfit or other such nonsense unrelated to this topic.

This post was edited

Anyone planning on setting a new personal best time as related to the original title of this post? Nothing more to do with crossfit or other such nonsense unrelated to this topic.

Do you have a any plans for a new personal best this summer?

This post was edited

Yes, but I have to wait and see how things work out in the next month or so.

This post was edited

Let us know if it works out and if so what your new personal record is.

This post was edited

Let us know if it works out and if so what your new personal record is.

OK, I will.

This post was edited

So far things aren't shaping up too good.

This post was edited