Trying something new tonight!

I am going somewhere and its gonna take me about 16 minutes to get there Its dark outside so I decided to pull my pants and my panties to my ankles and drive while sitting on my bare bottom. It feels pretty good. Definitely a little rush of excitement.

This topic was edited
RE:Trying something new tonight!

If you keep your pants on but pulled down be careful they don't interfere with your driving.

This post was edited

Do tell us if you made it to your destination safely. Did you take off your panties and go from the car to your house bottomless? Please finish the story.

This post was edited

Thumbs up!

This post was edited

Don't be shy, you will enjoy it much more with your clothes somewhere else in the vehicle!!

This post was edited

I agree! I love riding in my husbands truck while he drives. He will usually put mine behind me, for me. After he got his toolbox he said he was going to put them in there but we havent gone anywhere thats too far of a drive.

This post was edited

Don't forget to smile while stopped at the traffic light or stop sign at your admirers bedazzled by your braveness sitting there totally naked just smiling, you will make a lot of people happy!!!!

This post was edited

100% on point. I am well experienced at driving nude and NEVER do so with clothing around my ankles to confine the action of my feet on the pedals. This becomes all the more important when driving stick shift, as the right and left foot must be able to move independently from each other at any time.

This post was edited

I remember a few road trips and I was dared by a friend to drive without shorts. I did and sent her proof. It was fun and exhilarating...all highway though and I had a truck so it sat higher than cars yet

This post was edited

Yeah, never drive with something around your ankles. If you're feeling brave but not for 100% vulnerable, perhaps a short dress or skirt with nothing underneath may be a better option, then you can lift it up. I like the 100% option, but as a guy losing the shirt is less of a concern.

This post was edited

By RosewoodXIX

Don't forget to smile while stopped at the traffic light or stop sign at your admirers bedazzled by your braveness sitting there totally naked just smiling, you will make a lot of people happy!!!!

Yeah, always good to be wearing a smile when you're wearing nothing else!

This post was edited