RE:I'm straight, is it weird i want to try naked wrestling?

i'm curious did some here not grow up in the 60's-70's where in school we had wrestling for PE class , you were suppose to wear jock straps for class many of us wore just are gym shorts as we didn't want to wear sweaty underwear the rest of the day and when wrestling even thought not nude our junk fell out the bottom of our shorts most of the time to this day i wonder if the coach gut a thrill out of this . but straight , bi , gay what happened to guys doing guy stuff together and yeah when they made the ymca coed to me they ruin it . im bi and have wrestled nude several times we were a mix of straight , bi and gay we were just having fun .

This post was edited

I'm straight, is it weird i want to try naked wrestling?

Wrestling has been traditionally nude in most of the world for thousands of years, from, INdia to Nigeria to Turkey to Greece to Ireland and Mexico. Clothes create holds and hazards, skin can be greased, and in a sport that relies on touch and tactile communication and holds, there is an obvious advantage here. Before home laundy, before detergents and surfactants, before fibers and fabrics that hold the shape of the body the idea of gym clothes is an extravavgance that lasts from antiquity right to the end of the 18th century. People were nude or semi nude for sport more often than not. So either all those wrestlers were gay, or your (and mine) culture has an unhealthy and opressive reaction to any form of male male intimacy which makes the recipient question on a fundamental level his heternormative status. This is kinda fucked up, because it isn't benefiting anyone at this level. So not, it'snot weird.

This post was edited

A very intelligent and comprehensive response.

This post was edited

no, it's not weird, terms like straight, gay and bi are outdated anyway

This post was edited

Greco-Roman wrestling was done in the nude -- wasn't gay then -- no reason for it to be now.

This post was edited

I would love the wonderful opportunity to wrestle a guy, mid 50's and upward - hairy, husky & heavyset a real plus. Start the match in speedos or jock strap, & in the end, we're both hot / sweaty and naked

This post was edited

Not at all weird. I'm straight. I'd also love to try naked wrestling, with wrestling partners of both genders. Nude coed twister is also on my bucket list. Both sound like they'd be loads of fun.

This post was edited

Truth be told when the Olympics first started only men were allowed to compete and they all had to be naked so everyone was proven to be male so if you did this all you would doing is how wrestling was done originally

This post was edited

Greco-Roman wrestling was done in the nude -- wasn't gay then -- no reason for it to be now.

While it wasn't exclusively gay, male same sex relationships were common and widely accepted in ancient Greece.

This post was edited