RE:When You Can't Be Nude

I keep a dark blue t-shirt and a very oversized pair of dark blue basketball shorts in the car. I keep them in the car because if I'm home, I'm nude. So, if I can't be nude, it's the t-shirt and shorts. No shoes, no socks.

This post was edited

I'm either nude or dressed. If I can't be nude it's because I am going shopping, to work, etc, so just shorts or a towel isn't an option. If I am home or camping, then I am naked. Unless it's cold, and then I will try to Donald Duck (just a shirt to retain core body heat) if it's not TOO cold.

This post was edited

I'm either nude or dressed. If I can't be nude it's because I am going shopping, to work, etc, so just shorts or a towel isn't an option. If I am home or camping, then I am naked. Unless it's cold, and then I will try to Donald Duck (just a shirt to retain core body heat) if it's not TOO cold.

What do you do for yard work, service providers, non nudist guests, etc?

This post was edited

We have a sign on our driveway that says clothing-optional you may see nudity, so anyone reaching the yard or house has been advised. There's a phone number they can call if they need us to be dressed. In over 10 years, only one person has done so. My friends know I am naked at home, and only one friend has asked that we be dressed when he visits.
So service people, package or food delivery people, etc. See us naked routinely. Even sheriff deputies who have come to the door to tell us of escaped convicts or following up on situations we have reported, don't bat an eye when we answer the door naked. We live at the dead end of a road with no close neighbors, so there are no passers-by to see our house or yard.

This post was edited

... Do you wear as little as possible?
If I can't be nude I wear comfortable clothing.
No underwear?
I always wear underwear. Without them clothing is uncomfortable. In my opinion No underwear has nothing to do with nudism.
Minimal swimwear?
Bathing slips but not too short. No g-string. They are unfomfortable and sexist. And no bathing-shorts. They are no swimwear and a terrible impractical fashion.
No shirt for men / Short shorts?
When it is warm I wear a t-shirt, in summer sleeveless, and shorts.
It's strange that I am more easily cold with a t-shirt and shorts than nude.

This post was edited

... Do you wear as little as possible?No shirt for men and halter top for women?Short shorts?Minimal swimwear?No underwear?

Probably should add that I never wear underwear and keep shirts to the absolute minimum.
My preferred shorts length is around 5" inseam, relatively short but not extreme.
For swimwear, I prefer short trunks, 2 - 3 " inseam.
Used to prefer briefs, but after we got a privacy fence around the pool and I wore a swimsuit less often, and stopped wearing underwear, briefs started to feel too confining.

This post was edited

..For swimwear, I prefer short trunks, 2 - 3 " inseam.Used to prefer briefs, but after we got a privacy fence around the pool and I wore a swimsuit less often, and stopped wearing underwear, briefs started to feel too confining.
I find that nylon men's underwear works very well for swimming and beachwear when you can't be naked and is much less constricting than most swim briefs.

This post was edited

Gary, you have come up with a very practical solution. I wish I could do so where I live, but I live under the watchful eyes of a HOA. I'm glad it works for you.

This post was edited

HOA?

This post was edited

Home Owners' Association

HOA?
In the US, many neighborhoods have Home Owners' Associations. They enforce covenants that each home owner agrees with when purchasing the home. The have no real power of their own, but that can take you to court to settle a dispute.

This post was edited