RE:Men's Essentials?

The absolute least essential item of clothing is the necktie.

i would concur. I think we can blame the Croatians if I remember correctly from my visit to that otherwise charming country. ( with good nude beaches)

This post was edited

I wear socks occasionally.

This post was edited

I too wear socks at times. Ive seen posts where people say they may put a shirt on if its getting to cold. For me, its my feet. If Im getting chilled and dont want to turn up the heat, putting socks on usually does the trick.

This post was edited

Sleepwear?...definitely non-essential! Underwear?....maybe for a doctor/physio's appointment if stripping from the waist down is absolutely necessary. I sleep in my skin and go commando when dressed if I can't be nude. '

This post was edited

Sleepwear?...definitely non-essential! Underwear?....maybe for a doctor/physio's appointment if stripping from the waist down is absolutely necessary. I sleep in my skin and go commando when dressed if I can't be nude. '

I solved the doctor problem with a swim brief without a string, Now I can strip to something that looks like underwear for doctor's appointments without owning something that I would only wear less than 5 times a year.

This post was edited

I too wear socks at times. Ive seen posts where people say they may put a shirt on if its getting to cold. For me, its my feet. If Im getting chilled and dont want to turn up the heat, putting socks on usually does the trick.

My rear and crotch get cold first, then feet, then chest and back. Therefore, as the weather gets cooler, I put on shorts, then socks or slippers, and then a shirt. I rarely wear long slacks at home. Legs don't seem to get cold.

This post was edited

Jammies and thick socks are a must to sleep in up here in the winter.Heat will dry you out and or cost a fortune where I live.Mens Essentials,,,Liquor.

Not necessarily. I even walk barefoot in the snow to get to the mailbox or take the trash out. I have my naked time with the thermostat set at 68 to 70 depending on the room, and sleeping nude has been the course even with a night of forty-below. You just need a good blanket and our heated floors help with cold feet.

This post was edited

I was in a department store earlier today and I noticed a sign that said Mens Essentials on the wall over the area containing underwear and sleepwear.I can't think of many things that I view as less essential than these.Who would agree with me?

It's great when your wife (mine), can look at that department and say, "need socks? You don't wear anything else over there!" She's right and most times, I'm barefoot but do wear socks with 1/2 of my shoes. The other 1/2 are thongs, slippers and shoes meant to be worn without socks. Olukai's have become my favorite shoes to wear, when foot wear is essential.

This post was edited

I too wear socks at times. Ive seen posts where people say they may put a shirt on if its getting to cold. For me, its my feet. If Im getting chilled and dont want to turn up the heat, putting socks on usually does the trick.My rear and crotch get cold first, then feet, then chest and back. Therefore, as the weather gets cooler, I put on shorts, then socks or slippers, and then a shirt. I rarely wear long slacks at home. Legs don't seem to get cold.

Even though it doesn't get as cold here in Southern Cal, it can get pretty chilly. I've found that if I wear slippers and a long sleeve t shirt or if it's really cold, a flannel shirt and nothing else (Donald Ducking) I'm perfectly warm enough. As long as you keep your core warm (shoulders/chest/belly/back) and covered, it's amazing what temps your lower half can take!

This post was edited

sleepwear?? i have a quilt on my bed, keeps me warm, underwear..clothes under clothes..whats the point of that!!dont like clothes never mind clothes you wear under clothes, dont even own any..

This post was edited