Around Montreal

I find the guys in Montreal a bit static and not really interested in meeting up or hanging out.
So I propose to organize a meetup to share some activities indoors preferably as we can't really hang out naked outside, very rare places to do so.
Plus winter is here and warming up is crucial to survive ;-)
Don't be shy to propose.
Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Around Montral

Hello. I'll be interested to attend a nude gathering. Just let us know further details, and/or send direct message. Would be nice.

This post was edited

Same here, id like that

This post was edited

I have a better time in Europe than I did in Toronto, and I had to escape every couple weeks for a weekend back to Montreal just to keep my sanity. I love Montreal but I hate the Quebec government so it's not like I have a lot of options left with the horrible Doug Ford Tory Conservatives running Ontario like a Latin American Hacienda.

This post was edited

Hi,
Well first we need a free space, cozy with internet access, can be someone's home or basement.
I can host on Saturday but for 4 -5 guys maximum, but I live near St-Hubert Airport which might not be convenient if you don't drive.
Then we set up a day and time, could be evening after 8 till 12 or Saturday afternoon.
everyone can bring some appetizers or drinks to share.
Next we publish the event here so that people can join.

This post was edited

Hello Ronbas, thanks for coming back. I'll be happy to join, as for now my house in renovation, no curtains on windows, etc. That's really not suitable for such an event. Both Saturday PM and evening are OK for me, wil de pends of the day and other engagements I may have. Of course, each one will bring his own drinks and his towel. I can drive, so I'm in. Any one else in the Montreal area ?

This post was edited