Skinzwear Sunseeker

Anyone here wear one?
They are about as small as a suit can get without being a thong.
Pouch in front just covers the goods, and a roughly 4" wide strip in back over the crack.
I had one that I would sometimes wear in and around my backyard pool.
Got rid of it when we installed a privacy fence since I then didn't need to wear anything!

This topic was edited
RE:Skinzwear Sunseeker

I think technically they are considered swimwear but I don't see why one couldn't wear their merchandise as underwear if needed. That's how I interpret their website. Check it out, they have a variety of styles and colors. Sign up for their email list. Lots of promotions. One final consideration, if it's important to you, all products made in the USA in Clearwater, FL.

This post was edited

I have a pair of Speedos brief's and also have a pair of Jockey mesh briefs that the only place it says Jockey is on a 1" x 1" tag on the front other than that I go nude...

This post was edited

Ive been buying from Skinz for going on 35 years. Great product and customer service. Also made right there in Clearwater. Highly recommend them..

This post was edited

Have 1 pair of sunseekers. They are a great option when you need more coverage. Skinz makes the best suits around in my opinion. Always high quality but not the cheapest. You get what you pay for. the new 2022 catalog should be out shortly. They never disappont on new colors, prints, etc.

This post was edited

Have 1 pair of sunseekers. They are a great option when you need more coverage. Skinz makes the best suits around in my opinion. Always high quality but not the cheapest. You get what you pay for. the new 2022 catalog should be out shortly. They never disappont on new colors, prints, etc.

Do you mean more coverage than a thong?
I don't know of any swimsuit that has less coverage than a sunseekeer but more than a thong.

This post was edited

Got the 2022 catalogue email yesterday. Less relevant to me as I usually only raid their clearance items!

This post was edited

Got one of their g-strings at their store in Clearwater a few years ago. Most comfortable thing to wear if cannot be naked.

This post was edited

I'd be like a kid in a candy store if I was able to visit. Did they have a samples bin? Is like to fossick through that!

This post was edited

I'd be like a kid in a candy store if I was able to visit. Did they have a samples bin? Is like to fossick through that!
Did not see any bins.

This post was edited

AGREE TOTALLY!! Skinz wear is a great place to shop for Thongs, G-Strings, and minimalist styles and cuts. Great color choices: Prints or solids. For both men and women. They have a store in Clearwater, Florida to be able to shop. Also, they manufacture to order. MADE IN FLORIDA!! For the best bargain price, I will shop their Clearance Rack!! Always have done well in finding something that I like! I have stopped at Skinz for over 10 years. Web site is; SKINZ WEAR.

This post was edited